What's new

Lobo gameplay to be shown at C2E2 April 27th.

tazzmission

Banned
oh course this happens on the day i cant go seeing as im going sunday.........................

my guess is he will be out tuesday than

Kaiology

Lord of Chaos
I don't think he'll be out too soon. I think they'll be showing what he has done so far. Maybe he will, though.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
It was likely a placeholder file, a downloadable packet of random data, not the finished product. It's usually done to stop the registering of 1000's of errors. So you can test that the download process works, but not complete it.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Well I know I cant wait. He is one of my most anticipated characters. I honestly thought he would be on a disc based on how much love Boon was giving him. Hopefully he doesn't play like a Kratos.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Yeah I'm worried about Kratos-ness as well for Lobo... still hype tho

And damn, do I want to see that gameplay, let's hope they aren't stingy as hell though. I remember in early battle arenas we didn't see certain moves/super moves etc.

EDIT: Would like confirmation on the following also: Alt. costumes, STAR LABS & Classic Battle ending. I would love a story add-on but I doubt it. An easy idea would be someone hires Lobo to break Superman out of his prison, then as with all those he is sent to kidnap/rescue Lobo inevitably tries to kill him.

Hopefully he doesn't play like a Kratos.
Yeah I'm worried about Kratos-ness as well for Lobo... still hype tho
>Implying you guys don't want a character that deals over 38% damage from very simple combos, a parry that works against melee attacks and projectiles and also leads to the aforementioned above-38% combos, has a Scorpion-esque gambling factor over the whole match, counter-poke special that spans almost half the screen, flash parry, hella frame advantage from special move dash-cancels, and goes 5-5 vs the S+ tier character. At the cost of being hard to learn.
#lolnoonecares;_;

EGGXI

Scary Bat
>Implying you guys don't want a character that deals over 38% damage from very simple combos, a parry that works against melee attacks and projectiles and also leads to the aforementioned above-38% combos, has a Scorpion-esque gambling factor over the whole match, counter-poke special that spans almost half the screen, flash parry, hella frame advantage from special move dash-cancels, and goes 5-5 vs the S+ tier character. At the cost of being hard to learn.
#lolnoonecares;_;
I sort of just meant design wise... like... whippy chains... and being pale and angry.

Loki

Noob
Lobo is usually in a fantastically good mood. Nothing puts you in a better mood than wonton genocide.