What's new

Lobo Costumes?

TimTim

Don't Hate
I know NRS didn't make alternates for DLC in mk9 but since they are putting in so many outfit maybe we'll get at least one. Regardless does Lobo have any good alts?

TimTim

Don't Hate
The first two are awesome but no drastic changes. The last three on the other had.
COTDAMN!

He is also briefly a werewolf, and he starts his own 'Church of the Almighty Frag'
I would be happy if just one of these five made it in. Not even sure which is my favorite.
werelobo.jpgchurchofalmightfraglobo.jpg

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
We NEED to hit Ed Boon's twitter and the Injustice Fanpage HARD with this. I really wanna see one of these as an alt. at the very least I want some hero card stuff for Lobo :(

EGGXI

Scary Bat
First appearance because it is ugly/funny as hell:

Pirate/goggle Lobo because it is the bomb:

Bat-Lobo for shits & giggles
:

TimTim

Don't Hate
We NEED to hit Ed Boon's twitter and the Injustice Fanpage HARD with this. I really wanna see one of these as an alt. at the very least I want some hero card stuff for Lobo :(
I tweeted this thread, when I made it, at him. No response though.

I tweeted redneck lobo to injustice awhile ago. "Oh, we like that! Is The Main Man your Main?" was the response.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
I posted the links to the twitter and facebook pages. But we'd get more recognition if say 100 people atleast posted with 10-30 minutes