What's new

Lobo Character Breakdown Guide & First Impressions by Honzo Gonzo

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
If you're a fans of badass characters who don't really give a f##k about anything, the main man Lobo might be the right character for you. Today he became downloadable as the first DLC character to expand the Injustice: Gods Among Us roster. With that said Honzo Gonzo has sent us a nifty character breakdown guide of Lobo that goes over everything from his normals, specials and best moves to use. He also gives tips of meter-burning... check it out and let us know what you think!
Source: TheWasteofFlesh

Attachments

Hanzer0

Wanna order chinese later?
2,1 into the low doesn't seem that good. You can fuzzy gaurd, pushblock, armor out.. etc.

Scrub guide.

I don't see anything wrong with 21 low chain. A lot of the cast can't or struggles to punish it. Not necessarily true I haven't tested quite enough yet but it looks promising so far in terms of reversal punishes. Nobody's ever going to be pressured enough to pushblock it and sure characters like grundy can walking corpse it but generally people have to respect it or backdash it. Either way, if you're playing keep out with 21, having them backdash the low is exactly what you want to control that space. I wouldn't write it off so quickly, but I could turn out to be completely wrong after offline play.... this is just my analysis of the string so far.