What's new

Lobo Armour breaks

Scorp-Zero

Salty Shazam
a lot of people seem to struggle w/ armoured moves. This is to help get past them if so...
The suggestion I have is to do his MB shoulder charge... its two hits and gets armour itself

Cobrajoey

Auto Pilot
a lot of people seem to struggle w/ armoured moves. This is to help get past them if so...
The suggestion I have is to do his MB shoulder charge... its two hits and gets armour itself
okay good start,for bane is soak 1 armor for all special skills, grundy is soak 4 armor i think for walking corpse,i gotta check again, Doomsday armor is serious trouble so far i experience, nothing beats it. lex luthor is soak 1 armor,but if lobo gets hard knockdown, the soak 1 armor link to lexluthor's b3 or the vacuum metre burn setup is serious trouble

Scorp-Zero

Salty Shazam
with doomsday everyone can counter w/ d1, the stun from being hit puts him in a loop, with Grundy no one can do anything just time a jump and it is 4 hits. Lex is one of my biggies and the main way to counter is jump in, b+1 or air-2-air

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
with doomsday everyone can counter w/ d1, the stun from being hit puts him in a loop, with Grundy no one can do anything just time a jump and it is 4 hits. Lex is one of my biggies and the main way to counter is jump in, b+1 or air-2-air
Shazam can B23 and not be grabbed and soak up his armour.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
I m pretty sure Lobo has moves which can make the WC whiff. I was playing against Hidan recently and when he WC'ed me i did B2, U1 and WC whiffed IIRC. In general i m positive that there are moves in the game that can make command grabs whiff with proper timing.

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
I m pretty sure Lobo has moves which can make the WC whiff. I was playing against Hidan recently and when he WC'ed me i did B2, U1 and WC whiffed IIRC. In general i m positive that there are moves in the game that can make command grabs whiff with proper timing.
I will explore this further. If this can be confirmed, it can really destroy Grundy's game.