What's new

LLL.Taco Wins Buttonbash Round 3 (Antwerp, Belgium)

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
What was set to be a fun little regional tournament, turned out to be filled with hype and great players from Belgium, the Netherlands, and Germany. With some bigger names from the region like @Boba Grimes @Smascer @The-Bizzle @LUCKY0346 and @nindo, things were bound to get crazy.

Top 8:
1) LLL.Taco (NL) - Grandmaster Sub-Zero / Tempest Kung Lao
2) Boba Grimes (DE) - Aftershock Tremor / Dragonfire Liu Kang
3) AT | Lucky (NL) - Grandmaster Sub-Zero
4) LordSpinal (NL) - Tempest Kung Lao / Buzzsaw Kung Lao
5) AT | Nindo (NL) - Summoner Quan Chi
5) AT | The Doctor -(NL) Venomous Dvorah
7) Smascer (DE) - Tempest Kung Lao
7) The-Bizzle (NL) - Full Auto Jacqui Briggs

Check out the entire tournament here (3 parts):
http://www.twitch.tv/lll_taco/v/21257300
http://www.twitch.tv/lll_taco/v/21269189
http://www.twitch.tv/lll_taco/v/21288559

Attachments

Agilaz

It has begun
Not as funny as the part of Antwerp where the tournament was held; Reet, which means ass in Dutch
Which is right next to Boom (tree). Yeah, our locations have the best names. You probably haven't even heard of Etterbeek (Pus Creek, basically).

Congrats Taco!

On a side note, I had fun on what was my first tournament. I'm definitely looking forward to more.

Edit: Congrats to everybody else in top 8 as well of course. @Boba Grimes with that sick Tremor!

Last edited:

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
This was a lot more hype than I expected it to be, good shit to everyone!

P.S. Maybe the commentators won't be as biased next time. :p

DanutCriminalul

CyberTrektor
Congrats man,about time u win something again , btw i saw your match with madzin at esports and the payout ,didn't like how both of u were getting payed like hookers ,they need a better payment method .Here's a 50,100,150,200,250,thanks babe see u tomorrow :)))),just sayin'

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
Congrats man,about time u win something again , btw i saw your match with madzin at esports and the payout ,didn't like how both of u were getting payed like hookers ,they need a better payment method .Here's a 50,100,150,200,250,thanks babe see u tomorrow :)))),just sayin'
Agreed.

666 I HazeOner

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
Forgot one of the most important shoutouts:
Thanks to Game-INN VZW & their loyal crew for organizing, thus making all of this possible!! David and his friends always seem to make improvements each time they organize an event.
Thanks!!
http://game-inn.be/

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Next part of the post goes out to our local but consistently absent players, you guys probably had your reasons, but still...
Dude i spend 135€ for converter and
Ps4 pad to play in that tournament. I just overslept wich is my bad. Shit happens...am i not allowed to play in esl then? Geez dude tym full of forum police.

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
Dude i spend 135€ for converter and
Ps4 pad to play in that tournament. I just overslept wich is my bad. Shit happens...am i not allowed to play in esl then? Geez dude tym full of forum police.
@MKhazeMK this man speaks the truth. He messaged me yesterday saying exactly this. Still, there were others who were missing that should've been there as well. Get dat Belgian scene together!!

666 I HazeOner

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
@MKhazeMK this man speaks the truth. He messaged me yesterday saying exactly this. Still, there were others who were missing that should've been there as well. Get dat Belgian scene together!!
It wasn't meant all too serious, although I knew this would happen. :)
I guess Belgians need to buy a better alarm clock, me included, lol.

Agilaz

It has begun
It wasn't meant all too serious, although I knew this would happen. :)
I guess Belgians need to buy a better alarm clock, me included, lol.
Can confirm, Belgians need better alarm clocks. I never wake up when I have to. I only came on time yesterday cause I happened to wake up early.

iamShorteh

"Vengeance will be mine!"
What was set to be a fun little regional tournament, turned out to be filled with hype and great players from Belgium, the Netherlands, and Germany.
Can't really add anything to this, as I fully agree. There was a nice atmosphere, good location (props Game-INN), fun side activities and from the looks on the faces people had a lot of fun. Me including. Shout-out to everyone who has played the countless casual matches with me.

Read my post first, instead of replying like an adolescent teen, plz... It's all good dude, it's all good... Shhhhh...
And be sure to read the bold text - Now even bigger and better!!
You've been waiting to post this one, eh? @STB Hellbringer made his apology and owned his situation and put it on himself. Far from adolescent. Especially by TYM standards. Probably not the way to treat people that you want attending these event (s)

Last edited: