What's new

*TOURNEY SEASON 3 - TEAM BATTLES* TYM League (PSN)

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
@STB Sgt Reed — 2-1 — @DDustiNN
Jax — Kano

GGs man!! That was fun. No idea how I actually kinda held my own for once, lol.
GGs dude. I shoulda gone skarlet cause I've been playing nothing but her, but I'm not confident enough with her yet, so I went with my comfort pick. Almost bit me in the ass. haha

You played really well. You've leveled up for sure!

Just gotta work on not always waking up, bit you in the ass that last game because you were out of meter so I knew I could just continue to go in on knockdown. Having meter makes the opponent think about the options ya know? You very well could have won :)

(Also it was my first matches all day, so fuck you :DOGE )

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
GGs dude. I shoulda gone skarlet cause I've been playing nothing but her, but I'm not confident enough with her yet, so I went with my comfort pick. Almost bit me in the ass. haha

Just gotta work on not always waking up, bit you in the ass that last game because you were out of meter so I knew I could just continue to go in on knockdown. Having meter makes the opponent think about the options ya know? You very well could have won :)

Hahaha, yeah I’m terrible at that. Also the yoloballz when I’m far away and don’t really know what to do. I noticed you were also doing wakeups quite a bit which surprised me. But I sure was excited to parry one :cool: lol. And surprisingly stuffed quite a few with my f4. That almost never works. Maybe something to do with Jax’s wakeup hitbox?

DDustiNN

Oh man, and how could I forget to mention my favorite thing ever... my empty jump-in throws... lol. Damn I love those.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Hahaha, yeah I’m terrible at that. Also the yoloballz when I’m far away and don’t really know what to do. I noticed you were also doing wakeups quite a bit which surprised me. But I sure was excited to parry one :cool: lol. And surprisingly stuffed quite a few with my f4. That almost never works. Maybe something to do with Jax’s wakeup hitbox?
I kept waking up because 1. I was jax and people always underestimate the range it has and 2. Because I was fucking baffled that F4 kept hitting me out of it, so I was trying to hit it stubbornly lmao.

Then it occurred to me, the reason it was blowing me up is because F4 sends Kano airborne just like a short hop overhead. Guess what blows up jax's u3? Short Hop. You were timing it just right so that the hit was landing as you went over it like some matrix shit. haha

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
I kept waking up because 1. I was jax and people always underestimate the range it has and 2. Because I was fucking baffled that F4 kept hitting me out of it, so I was trying to hit it stubbornly lmao.

Then it occurred to me, the reason it was blowing me up is because F4 sends Kano airborne just like a short hop overhead. Guess what blows up jax's u3? Short Hop. You were timing it just right so that the hit was landing as you went over it like some matrix shit. haha
Hmm, ya don't say? I'll have to keep that one in mind.

DDustiNN

Man I was just as baffled as you, but I kept doing it because it was working, lol. And I have to admit, it did look pretty amazing and perfectly timed, every time. Almost like I meant to do it, lol.

Is there any point to not making this private Dreamcatcher? Cuz all that’s gonna happen is people will try to join and you’re gonna have to turn them away right?

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
@SaltShaker, I've got the day off tomorrow. I might go out for a bit in the afternoon, but aside from that, my schedule's pretty open so whenever you want to murder me down to Losers Bracket, I'm set to do so.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Is there any point to not making this private Dreamcatcher? Cuz all that’s gonna happen is people will try to join and you’re gonna have to turn them away right?
Well I can add them to the league and there’s a tourney every month. I wouldn’t expect anyone to just think they could jump into any live tourney that’s already started anyway? If it’s private then no other members can see all the activity going on and might not want to join.

Well I can add them to the league and there’s a tourney every month. I wouldn’t expect anyone to just think they could jump into any live tourney that’s already started anyway? If it’s private then no other members can see all the activity going on and might not want to join.
gotcha, I was thinking just in terms of the tournament going on now and not the league. Thats why youre running it Dreamyboy, keep up the good work!

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
@SaltShaker, I've got the day off tomorrow. I might go out for a bit in the afternoon, but aside from that, my schedule's pretty open so whenever you want to murder me down to Losers Bracket, I'm set to do so.
You never know bro, you might pull off a bigger upset than Buster Douglas vs Tyson, than Joe Namath winning Super Bowl III, than the Nuggets beating the Sonics in the first round in '94, than the Miracle On Ice, than Rocky defeating Ivan Drago, than Chris Jericho beating The Rock and Stone Cold in the same night to become the first Undisputed Champion!

Or
Or it might end up like Brock Lesnar vs Cena Summerslam 2014. [/quote]

CO-KANO

psn: UNFUCxWITABLE_1
@FanTalk @CO-KANO @NightTrauma @Nuez @Buster Skruggs you will all be DQ’ed in a half hour for failure to check in before deadline. (NightTrauma and CO-Kano would actually be a double DQ)

The remaining Round 1 loser bracket will have until midnight U.S. est tomorrow to play due to not having their matchup yet. Round 2 will have until midnight Thursday to play.
Wait what, i work in a busy emergency hospital saving lives all day four times a week ‍♂Ggs everyone