What's new

live mk9 streaming polish tournamnt

copy & paste from mko

Tomorrow at 5 p.m. (Central European Time,GMT +1 hour) there will be live coverage of Polish Mortal Kombat Championships which are elimination for European Championships. After tournament there will be presentation of the game. They say there will be 16 players available so it looks like Pax East build. Maybe they will show some new gameplay.

Also I hope there will be no IP restrictions so everyone can watch.
stream link http://www.orange.pl/kid,4000000383,id,4000791328,title,Mistrzostwa-Mortal-Kombat,article.html

DrDogg

Noob
That's 9 AM PST for those in the US who don't want to do the time calculation.

Is the stream supposed to be embedded on that page? Right now, the "stream" link just leads to an article that seems to be talking about the tournament (can't read Polish). Do we know if it's going to be on Justin.tv or Ustream or is that site actually the location of the stream?

I don't like a tournament being run on an unreleased game, but hopefully we'll see some decent play.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Transmisja dostępna tylko na terenie Polski
The transmission is only available in Poland
thanks..

why the fuck cant we all view this??? why are they being so secretive about the damn game...

the only thing i can think of why they dont like people watching --> the people playing are super noobs and it will make the game look bad...

DrDogg

Noob
dang, hope someone will youtube this :/
You're probably not missing much. The matches between Check and Fusion from the other day are probably superior to anything we would've seen at this tournament. Not trying to knock Polish players, but the game isn't out yet so you can't be expecting much. Not to mention it's being played on the ancient demo build.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yeah, so far the Check/Infusion and KB vs. Wonder Chef matches were the best demo matches so far. I would have taped mine with my friend who is average player in most games, but I have no cam :(

But it's good to see MK getting a few euro tournaments besides here once it's out.

from polish guy on mko

At the beginning they were talking about Mortal Kombat's history and how the new game is the reboot of the series.

Then they showed some gamplay. Three tag team matches.
I wasn't prepared so I managed to record only the last fight.

After the presentation there was the tournament.... guy won the title just by skillfully spaming one 3 hit combo with Mileena... it wasn't interesting to watch.