What's new

Liu's iAFB

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Was just in practice mode messin about with his iAFB and noticed that as an anti air you can do it 3 times from full screen and link a fly kick for 20%.

I'm gonna assume this is already known (I dont main Liu) but just thought it was cool

XBlades

To Achieve, You must Believe
this is really good after an xray... since they cant breaker after iafb and flying kick.... really good for finishing off an opponent. by the way guys, hopefully i will be able to go to tournament and show you guys how far i have advance my liu... sry for not entering dev... no money lol

Bluez

~ Rialt1 PrimE ~
this is really good after an xray... since they cant breaker after iafb and flying kick.... really good for finishing off an opponent. by the way guys, hopefully i will be able to go to tournament and show you guys how far i have advance my liu... sry for not entering dev... no money lol
Looking forward to some new footage from you bro, I learn a lot watching you.

Haha, I've done this in real matches just by accident; I was spamming them and happened to get three of them in a row. I've only ever gotten the three iAFB combo against Kung Lao as he's teleporting from full screen, though.

R0bot1cColumbus

Cybernetic Conquistador
i can't do it :-( ...are u just neutral jumping and throwing them, or doing a backflip and throwing them ike kabal/kitana?

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Are Liu's IAFB's anything like Kabal's? I really haven't touched Liu or seen anyone consistently do them to zone a non teleporter full screen. Or are they too slow on recovery?

Are Liu's IAFB's anything like Kabal's? I really haven't touched Liu or seen anyone consistently do them to zone a non teleporter full screen. Or are they too slow on recovery?
A little bit, but it has A LOT more recovery than Kabal (i use both and the difference is pretty significant) but you can do them consistently, i can go to only 10 in a row with both and i have a normal dualshock controller, and the impact is different. Kabal's en iagb has a explosion like blast and is easier to combo with, but Liu's can only be in corner combos. I can juggle 4 iafbs with kabal and 3 with lius.

R0bot1cColumbus

Cybernetic Conquistador
i can only do it at the top of my jump..am i just not doing it quick enough? sorry for the dumb question, i'm sure what i'm missing is pretty obvious..

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
dont use dpad for iaf

definitely use he analog and think 11 o clock to 3 o clock

if you do a JP then it means you're hitting the BUTTON to fast