Noob
Kounter

Dn, Bk, 3, BL
- Flame Fist variation.
- Must hold Dn on
the final hit.
- Final hit must be from
Enh. Dragon Parry.

These are the conditions but I've tried this for hours and can't get him to do the brutality.
I've tried holding down right when I start the parry, before the enhance, and after the enhance move... Cannot for the life of me get him to finish the brutality. Help please!!

Last edited:

kaseyk

Noob
i figured it out next time i tried after posting this guess it just clicked what i was doing wrong lol .

after you hit mb let of all other buttons and hold down , super easy .

PROKTOR

Noob
i figured it out next time i tried after posting this guess it just clicked what i was doing wrong lol .

after you hit mb let of all other buttons and hold down , super easy .
Still having trouble. I have no other issues with any other that I've unlocked but this one.

Last edited:

kaseyk

Noob
Still having trouble. I have no other issues with any other that I've unlocked but this one.
Kill with first hit of parry . Hit only Mb at regular timing then let off all other buttons and hold only down .
Brutality does not need to be unlocked to work

PROKTOR

Noob
Honestly, I didn't really change my technique... for me this started working perfectly after downloading an update on PS4. Heard about others having issues too. Works every time no problems at all now

Mirjitsu

Noob
Ironically enough, I could hit this brutality 100% of the time before the patch. Now it will NOT work. The Dragons Wrath one works fine but this one is a no go.

PROKTOR

Noob
Ironically enough, I could hit this brutality 100% of the time before the patch. Now it will NOT work. The Dragons Wrath one works fine but this one is a no go.
Really? That is very strange. And annoying. I hope it gets sorted for you because I know I had a hell of a time getting it to work. Mine was either the opposite where mine just didn't work to begin with, or stopped working with the first patch and fixed after I got the compatibility update... I don't know what the hell fixed mine for sure. it's an issue that prevents him from finishing the move I think. A few more people have spoken about it online.

Last edited: