What's new

Breakthrough - Liu Kang Liu kang is dumb.

Error404

Noob
Cage can do the same with 121rc f3. Its not dumb nor broken , the slide just goes under the hit but does not hit because its still starting up.

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
Where's the vid where Liu Kang's strings whiff on a crouching subzero? (And half the cast). Maybe I should make a thread titled 'over half the cast is dumb'

Mmmmmmmkay.

Edit: it doesn't make what I said less true but I apologize for the sarcasm

Last edited:

Triplswing

your soe will BERRN
Where's the vid where Liu Kang's strings whiff on a crouching subzero? (And half the cast). Maybe I should make a thread titled 'over half the cast is dumb'

Mmmmmmmkay.

Edit: it doesn't make what I said less true but I apologize for the sarcasm
Actually, I'm pretty sure that video would also fit the title; "Liu Kang is dumb".

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Remove the low profile from the slide obviously
Are you insane? That's why the move is so strong. Its supposed to quickly propel him forward at a low profile to dodge any high attack to punish zoning for the most part. The move is still easily punished.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Ok all the trolling aside, we all know this should hit. I know other moves make it whiff, but those are moves with people jumping in the animation of their move (Takeda's f3, Erron blacks dropkick). But liu kangs db2 does not have a jumping animation, Yea he spins and does a 180, but only one foot leaves the ground. He's still grounded when he does the move, which is why I posted this.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Ok all the trolling aside, we all know this should hit. I know other moves make it whiff, but those are moves with people jumping in the animation of their move (Takeda's f3, Erron blacks dropkick). But liu kangs db2 does not have a jumping animation, Yea he spins and does a 180, but only one foot leaves the ground. He's still grounded when he does the move, which is why I posted this.
What if slide were a mid?