Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Sub Zero

Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Takashi Takeda

Votes: 10 8.0%

• Total voters

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
Thx and that is exactly what I was thinking too, but this time I might actually look a little more into Gorro if he has something better than Bane/Grundy......he is still to hype
Yes, I also didn't play the big guys before, and plan on picking Goro at least for secondary to see what happens. He looks amazing!

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
Just want to ask what type of character u think I would play?.....not the famous really but my current GT is Nave Ttalg.....but I'm in RM now as RM StRiK3........I play Flash, NW, GA, and I was still learning some Batgirl/Zod stuff....and I always enjoyed Grundy/Bane but I wasn't interested enough to play them. Any thoughts?
I'm in RM as well and mained Flash/NW. I'm using Cage and Lao. I also used them in 9. I'd say try them out when X drops and if they fit your play style stick with them.

Hruza Da Bruza

Must Mash Harder!!!!!
Currently I'm looking forward to Liu Kang (Main?), Ferra/Torr(Other Main?), Jason Voorhees, and Takeda.

Of course I'm going to try many more, but there are just for the time being.

@DarksydeDash

Last edited:
probably gunna pick ermac day 1 because he looks a lot like green lantern.

gunna try to play the game a lot if im not too busy. see you guys on Steam.

Yo jailhouse are you only playing on pc?
i do have an xbox one that i literally haven't used in a year but idk if i wanna pay for the online service. im sure the online community will be better on xbox than on pc, though. pc fighting game netplay is never good unless its ggpo. are you on ps4 or xbox1?

still lol at guys who think they can "main" 4-5 characters. like their definition of a "main" is simply those of the 29 who they pick the most.

maining imo means mastering the character to perfection with all his tech and matchups, which takes months of lab and match experience. your goal should be to survive or even dominate with this and only this character in a stacked environment. i personally think a normal player can achieve this with one char (all 3 variations), while a super player might have 2-3 (which seems still unlikely though - look at tournaments, its mostly the one char guys who win)

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
When this game comes out, I'm maining:

Erron Black

Badass sexy Cowboy voiced by Troy Baker <3~

Reptile

MK9 main, loving his Alt costume look. <3~

Kung Jin

Cool design, liking the voice, kinda cute, he's gay, what's not to love? <3

Kano

MK9 Main, badass, cool voice actor, just an all around cool character.

PSN: Ketsueki_Wolf

PS4

I'm gonna try a mess around with everyone a little. As with every fighter I've played it's always been hard for me to find one or two characters to try to stick too, but going by what we have at launch the ones that interest me the most are Erron Black, Kotal Khan, D'Vorah, Jacqui, and Takeda. Looking forward to Tremor and Predator from the DLC roster.

Last edited:

reptar

Noob
This is a great thread! I'll pick my main from one of the ranks that needs a bit of help come release day. So far it's looking a little thin for D'Vorah, Ferra/Torr, Jax and Raiden :)