What's new

List of chars I wish were normalized.

Shaka

Tier Whore.
Supergirl she's now too much. She has every single tool in the game and her trait is basically safe on whiff since it has zero recovery on top of all her mobility.

I think both Batman and Supergirl are OP. Batman is just brain dead.

DS just nerf his MB riffle and a bit more recovery on straight shots.

Superman he's still dumb.

Catwomen is too much too.

Supergirl she's now too much. She has every single tool in the game and her trait is basically safe on whiff since it has zero recovery on top of all her mobility.

I think both Batman and Supergirl are OP. Batman is just brain dead.

DS just nerf his MB riffle and a bit more recovery on straight shots.

Superman he's still dumb.

Catwomen is too much too.
What would you nerf about SG?

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Supergirl is fine, hell even Deadshot isn't that bad. I'm not saying some characters shouldn't be nerfed/buffed, but the balance is good. There's not much to flip over.

ApexPredator1509

☕️ ☕️ ☕️
I think it's a bit silly batman has a projectile that basically gives him a backdash, can MB whenever he wants and use trait to complement his zoning/keep out. He is not a great zoner but should be worse at it given how good he is up close. My 2 cents

myri

Time Warrior
This is just simply untrue. If you're at jump in range and you read a laser and jump in over it you get a full combo everytime, just like Fate, just like Deadshot and just like every character who does any zoning in this game.

Her air trait lasers do have recovery? You can get a d2 punish/jump punish easily if you're close enough. Slower startup too? And more time for her trait to refill? This sounds like you're just losing to Supergirl's in ranked and felt like posting some salt because you don't know what to do.

Lab the matchup, be patient and keep an eye on her trait meter, Supergirl can absolutely not spam her lasers non stop. A smart Supergirl player will be trying to bait jumps or dash forwards to catch you with lasers.

I think Deadshot might need some small change but I'm not sure what yet.