What's new

List of all patches and what they have done?

SeasonedGeisha

Make Harley Consistent 2k18
I'm not looking for anything too in detail but I wasn't on the mkx scene much after kitanas unnesecary damage nerf. What happend patch/hotfix wise?

SeasonedGeisha

While mid tier kitana did get the unfair nerf while top tiers and other characters didnt, that nerf was seen from a mile away. Now shes just above average...damage wise...
Thats what made me steer away from this game from a while. She has no overhead(which I was fine with) until they took away her damage. It sucks that people have a hard time combating her. Just dont jump and block low.

SeasonedGeisha

The "block low and don't jump" thing is ridiculous. Why don't you just block high and poke out of staggers vs Kung Lao?

Kitana's neutral game is up there for best in the game. She doesn't need 50/50s to land.
punch punch punch punch ex hat, thats why.

trufenix

bye felicia
I wish people would stop saying "like all those other characters" and just say "like Kung Lao, Tanya, and Quan Chi."

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
I dunno about Kano, that huge CT buff then nerf stirred up quite the ruckus.
I mean the least number of changes, but yes, Kano got screwed over for zero reason by NRS with that BS stunt. AUGH. He needs some changes for the better. Especially since he is the most straight forward character in the game.

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
I'm not looking for anything too in detail but I wasn't on the mkx scene much after kitanas unnesecary damage nerf. What happend patch/hotfix wise?
Her unnecessary damage nerf? She anti aired or even touched you ate around 35 percent or more , of a mid screen punish you ate 45 percent and in the corner, just ridiculous damage

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Let's talk about how displacer and how it took them forever to fix the teleport.

As a cyborg main and a cyborg loyalist in injustice I feel for you kano players. It's like they forgot all about kano especially the whiffing b.s. in commando. Shades of cyborg never getting the fixes he deserved.