What's new

list of advanced infinites,hard "to-do's"

can someone inform me of the most advanced 100% infinites in umk3? i am an old school umk3 player who just got back in the game after many many years.

i know every single characters moves and dial-a-combo's. i would like to catch up with all you umk3 animals!

i have already been doing lao's infinites, well 2 different combinations anyway. his are a little more on the easier side.

once i learn most of these and take some beatings from top players im good to go. only 5 days into umk3 netplay and im playing pretty damn good again!

im a little late on the "infinite" boat, and wanna get the ball rolling.

so in all your opinions, who has the hardest and most advanced infinites? go easy guys, im coming right from PSN mk2,feel my pain?? lol

hands down it has to be reptile
i was practicing him last night, i was able to get the "run-dash punch-punch,run-dash punch-punch" after the forceball, i havent made it to experimanting with different combinations yet, seems just to pull that off is hard enough. i was watching a reptile vid and started duplicating what i saw.

i had good luck so far with what i have been trying. maybe i am having good luck due to my "mileena" patience in mk2, after hours and hours and litterally hours, i was able to pull off her 100% 9 hit combo witch hasent to my knowledge ever been on film yet.

i think all that and hours of patience put me in that mode, i will sit and sit for hours until i learn the exact timings,yes i have no life,hahaha.

no nightwolf infinites? who else has them? have they all been discovered yet?

i was practicing him last night, i was able to get the "run-dash punch-punch,run-dash punch-punch" after the forceball, i havent made it to experimanting with different combinations yet, seems just to pull that off is hard enough. i was watching a reptile vid and started duplicating what i saw.

i had good luck so far with what i have been trying. maybe i am having good luck due to my "mileena" patience in mk2, after hours and hours and litterally hours, i was able to pull off her 100% 9 hit combo witch hasent to my knowledge ever been on film yet.

i think all that and hours of patience put me in that mode, i will sit and sit for hours until i learn the exact timings,yes i have no life,hahaha.

no nightwolf infinites? who else has them? have they all been discovered yet?
Nightwolf has one infinite on Kabal in the corner. It's just his 3 hit kick combo over and over again.

Lao has infinites, Stryker, Lui, Look them up man.

http://www.ultimatemk.com/cguide.php

Nightwolf has one infinite on Kabal in the corner. It's just his 3 hit kick combo over and over again.

Lao has infinites, Stryker, Lui, Look them up man.

http://www.ultimatemk.com/cguide.php
cool, i will definitly look them up. i dont give a shit how hard the hardest one is, i will learn it. if it can be done, then i will do it!

ABC, your sig is awsome! you and Tim_static have the best sigs i have seen so far.

and i did see that infinite nightwolf, i was totally disappointed,i was hoping for better infinites with my boy nightwolf, but guess not.

wazz

Noob
hey dooks. threres loads of umk3 vids on this site in the combos videos section. download them then watch them

Also my tip if u wana practice use the INFINTE HEALTH CHEAT PLAYER 2 and INFINITE TIME CHEAT (only if u have that cheat file, sorry i dont have it anymore cuz of my pc) Then u practice ur bollocks off. Also practice wit all umk3 characters even the ones u hate :D

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Nightwolf's infinite works on Kabal, Kano, Sheeva, and the Robots.

The most difficult universal infinite in the game would probably go to Sindel. If anyone can do the whole thing 16 hits worth in person I'll probably give them $100.

Noob

The most difficult universal infinite in the game would probably go to Sindel. If anyone can do the whole thing 16 hits worth in person I'll probably give them $100.
did I just hear the sound of hundreds of UMK3 players barrelling toward their 360's to learn and practice just to earn $100?

Shock, gotta make it worthwhile... in person is one thing... GOTTA DO IT ON A STICK

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I don't think it can be done on pad, stick maybe, the movement are just too fast to keep her place without being pushed back. Keyboard is possibly the only way. I would like to see it in person though.

Droopy

Noob

Are you talking about her relaunch?

Edit- or is it that thing she does in the corner (pop up, hp, flight, flight cancel, hp, blah blah?)

damn, im afraid to ask what it is,lol. shit, if you are saying its the hardest, then im gonna believe you. i have seen your vids and they are killer so i know if you say it, then chances are its correct.

i do wanna see it, i bet its sick and very hard to do. how many people can do it?

thanks for all your inputs on this matter, i know i could just look into it on my own, but i wanted to hear what all you guys think.

yeah, wazz thats what i do, i sit and turn everything off and just try combos. wazz, are you a umk3 player too?????????????

EDIT: Shock, what on earth is a "flight cancel" with sindel? im trying to picture what it is but dont get it.

wazz

Noob
yeh. i also play umk3 on kailera wit my msn and kaiilera buddys when ever i get on pc. i aint top notch umk3 player but am getin there :D

I used to be able to get a couple of Sindel's inf in the corner. Probably can't anymore but oh well.

And Reptile's isn't really hard. You just need to practice.

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
Infinates are cool to watch, but who would want to play someone who does them all the time. If you never give the opponent a chance, then where is the competition or the fun in playing the game? Speaking from the point of view of someone who always gets the cheap Human Smoke combo thrown my way, I get pretty tired, pretty quick of people who can only win by doing these types of moves. Pick someone different already and then play me again. I am so tired of this shit. I can hold my own, but someone gets lucky and pulls an infinate off on me and then tells me I suck. Well guess what, that's the end of that game. I exit and never play them again. Anyone can pull off a big combo or an infinate, but when you just sit there and hold block until you get your chance instead of playing the damn game, then I say YOU suck. (Sorry, I just need to vent)

Tim Static

Adminerator
Infinates are cool to watch, but who would want to play someone who does them all the time. If you never give the opponent a chance, then where is the competition or the fun in playing the game? Speaking from the point of view of someone who always gets the cheap Human Smoke combo thrown my way, I get pretty tired, pretty quick of people who can only win by doing these types of moves. Pick someone different already and then play me again. I am so tired of this shit. I can hold my own, but someone gets lucky and pulls an infinate off on me and then tells me I suck. Well guess what, that's the end of that game. I exit and never play them again. Anyone can pull off a big combo or an infinate, but when you just sit there and hold block until you get your chance instead of playing the damn game, then I say YOU suck. (Sorry, I just need to vent)
wow.

(ps - what is an infinate?)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
The most I've ever done with her in a match is 3 punches after a pop up, but not a third cancel. So basically, pop up ner corner, JK, aaHP, flight cancel, aaHP, flight cancel, aaHP, and then pushed back too far even if I got it. It's just so difficult. I can do 3 or 4 full if I try repeatedly

Don't let them do it to you. If you don't make a mistake, they can't do an infinite on you.

oBryant

Noob

if somebody can land a hard to do infinity on you you need to give em props for it.. infinit's arent easy to do and ya can go around sayin people suck cus there pullin off 100%'s on ya.. i would reckin learning them myself if i wer you..

Block is in the game dude.. so are the annoying smoke combos.. get used to it, its a game that came out it the 90's the characters only have like 4-5 moves each not counting the combos

and not everyone can do an inf.. why do ya think alpha is askin for us to help him with them..?

if somebody can land a hard to do infinity on you you need to give em props for it.. infinit's arent easy to do and ya can go around sayin people suck cus there pullin off 100%'s on ya.. i would reckin learning them myself if i wer you..

Block is in the game dude.. so are the annoying smoke combos.. get used to it, its a game that came out it the 90's the characters only have like 4-5 moves each not counting the combos

and not everyone can do an inf.. why do ya think alpha is askin for us to help him with them..?
thanks for the helpful info guys, i will have some infinites up on my youtube shortly, even though i know you have all done them before.