What's new

Question - D'Vorah Linking Combos is very input sensitive?

I'm doing (Forward+Y, Y, B) combo. And canceling into (Forward+Y, Y, Down+Back+B)
What I noticed is that if you start with it, you can have input like this: (Forward+Y, Y, Y, Y, Down+Back+B) and it will play fine.
But if you start with another combo, and then continue with this one, you must input (Forward+Y, Y, Down+Back+B). If you put any Y before cancel it will instead play (Forward+Y, Y, B).

Anyone noticed that? I am testing this on PC. Can anyone confirm if its same on console? Makes it really hard for us noobs who want to have fun but constantly drop combos because you have to start combo at the right time. Not before, not too late. Its too hard.

I would usually press first button in following combo few times so I get it out as first possible change, and then continue it from there, that means that 1st button in combo is input few times.
Now, this problem only occurs when I want to cancel combo into special.

I wonder if its bug, if its just for this D'vorah combo, or its just to make it hard for us casual, clunky controls design for me.

Notez4

Noob
Dont press buttons multiple times in a string. the more precise the better. also turn off release check.

If you're using D'vorah, it probably is a bug... :rolleyes:
haha

Dont press buttons multiple times in a string. the more precise the better. also turn off release check.
Release check if off... Well, seems like it has to be 100% precise. But then I would input too late.
Can someone test this on console? Or just confirm. I heard MKX is pretty bad on PC :D . Not quite in pair with consoles.
Because, it doesnt cause problem if I do this combo as 1st. But if I do it as 2nd then it causes problems.