What's new

Lineup for Tonight's The Clash

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian

Coming at you a little bit early, we've got this week's line up for The Clash. Got some Injustice, got some DBZF, got Mr. Aquaman and Echo on mic, should be in for a good time this Friday at 7 PM EST.

The Undercard has some new names this week alongside a few War of the Gods regulars, with some really interesting fights up for the Main Event: we've got some foreign competitors lined up with Shark Teeth against HappyPow; the Middle Eastern Catwoman who made some waves at Combo Breaker against the Flashiest Flash in the French NRS scene. Speaking of Combo Breaker, we have a match that was on the canceled Combo Breaker edition of The Clash with ForeverKing vs Tweedy. You can certainly expect to see some Batman against any number of characters Tweedy may decide to play that night. Should be a lot of fun (always is) so make sure you set some time aside to swing by Stream.me this Friday night.

And a quick reminder, this week is the first week for War of the Gods Season 3. Signups are totally free, you have a shot at winning some cash even if you don't plan on making the Finale, and you can still register right now over here at Smash.gg. I expect to see some of y'all at least in the chat at some point this weekend, don't leave me hanging!