What's new

Lineup for The Clash, TONIGHT at 7 EST on Stream.me

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian

It's Friday, which means we have some Injustice 2 action coming at us on Stream.me! The Clash is everyone's favorite weekly Injustice 2 online exhibition and this week we've got some pretty great matches! The OG War of the Gods duo will be on mic tonight, and the new start time is at 7PM EST. THAT IS LESS THAN AN HOUR TO PREPARE!

We've got some good fights lined up on the undercard, with Jerseyman vs. Nicky being hype enough to warrant a main event showing. We've got some good fights lined up for the main event, with TitaniumTigerz throwing down against Dab. We've got a one-week hiatus coming up for Final Round next weekend (presumably, I don't think anything's been confirmed, so don't quote me on that) so make sure you tune in once things get going on Stream.me in 40 minutes!

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Holly Crap the set between @Mr Aquaman and Goonie was fucking awesome! Wish Aquaman won with Donnie, but Goonie earned that win. Titanium Tigerz was also awesome with his Micky getting the 4-0 comeback over Dab! Great stuff!

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Yeah I tried haha, glad I was able to provide some different entertainment other than casting!