What's new

Video/Tutorial Lex Wake up reversals in the corner

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Correct,

And btw everyone this works on teleporters, i tried it on indecisives ridiculous shazam and it just made him teleport into the corner which is full combo punishable.
Really? I didn't think you could reverse Shazam's teleport since the direction he faces has no bearing on where he's going (Down-left will always make him go left, Down-right will always make him go right).

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Really? I didn't think you could reverse Shazam's teleport since the direction he faces has no bearing on where he's going (Down-left will always make him go left, Down-right will always make him go right).
What the game does is that it still honors the inputs and allows you to wake up, just in the wrong direction lol.

Ill post a video later.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
What's the benefit of doing this over the standard vortex? Also be wary that some moves have backwards hitboxes or won't properly be reversed (eg. BG's smokebomb, Flash's lightning Kick)
Yes this is true, however the recovery on most backwards hitboxes on block are usually unsafe compared to when they hit front side. DS sword spin for instance is punishable when front side it is not, batgirl smoke bomb is punishable on block either way, if it didn't have the backwards hitbox then it would have been safer.