What's new

Level|Up x Insert Coin(s) - Sin City Heat - AE, MvC3, MK Las Vegas, NV. Aug.13-14

ADR Napalm

Apprentice
Alex, aside from the known Skarlet brokeness Freddy was released with way to many bugs to let into a tournament. Projectiles go through him like he's not even on screen, and he has a huge huge damage scaling problem which makes him completely unfair to play as, these are things NRS has come forward with plans to fix, so until that happens I don't think he should be allowed in any tournaments let alone this one.

We already know she's broken.

You guys can obviously do whatever you like with the tournaments rules. I'm just trying to determine if it's worth it to make the trip to Vegas. Right now, it doesn't seem that way. Not trying to force your hand or anything, but I'd rather not be part of the experiment when I already know the character is broken.

Who knows what we'll find with Freddy.
Thank you for that Dr.Dogg.

Can you explain whats broken about knife canceling?

Also about Freddy,

I've heard many people say projectiles randomly go through him and his damage scaling is unfair.

This sounds to be more of a broken character to me than Skarlet is at the moment.

What do you guys think?

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I would definitely say don't allow Freddy. He's too new and he does have bugs including the one where projectiles randomly go through him.

The other DLC should be allowed though IMO.

Saint Connor

Team F.Y.F.

Also about Freddy,

I've heard many people say projectiles randomly go through him and his damage scaling is unfair.

This sounds to be more of a broken character to me than Skarlet is at the moment.

What do you guys think?
Agree. Freddy banned for now until the fix. The rest is fine with me.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo

Also about Freddy,

What do you guys think?
The push block on those knives is whats broken about her pretty much. If a character doesn't have a viable way to get in on her (teleport) she can chuck knives all day and when the opponent gets mid range she has a flip kick that works as an anti air that puts her all the way to the back of the screen again. Skarlett has the most lop sided match ups in the game. Think Vanilla Zangief vs Seth on more than half the cast when she is played right.

DrDogg

Kombatant
The push block on those knives is whats broken about her pretty much. If a character doesn't have a viable way to get in on her (teleport) she can chuck knives all day and when the opponent gets mid range she has a flip kick that works as an anti air that puts her all the way to the back of the screen again. Skarlett has the most lop sided match ups in the game. Think Vanilla Zangief vs Seth on more than half the cast when she is played right.
^This.

It's too late for the AZ crew to make the trip, but I'd recommend banning Freddy and Skarlet for those that do.

ADR Napalm

Apprentice
Full results anywhere? How was the turnout? My other half had an emergency at work she couldn't get out of on Saturday, told a couple people. Hope everyone had fun.

damn, jus found out about this!.. wish i paid attention more and caught this thread earlier~!

i need a vegas subscription button lol