What's new

Let's talk practicality (and entrails)

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I haven't had many issues with b3 after mb toss. Yeah I mostly play offline, but don't remember having issues any time I've played online.

But then again... you already said offline it's covered so... pointless post from my end lol

insomnia_ftw

It's simple.. We normalize the superman.
Am I the only one who honestly thinks it's not that hard to land the command grab into b3 online? I can get it 99% of the time offline, probably 80% online. I also still seriously question why you guys care about online so much.
Same here, it's not really hard at all unless you're on a shit connection. I play on stick so I just hold back and plink 3.

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
That's why you never go online with Lobo. Most of his BnBs are really tough to pull off with the input lag
I dumb it down as best I can. b+2,u+1, 1,2, 1+3 is my standard bnb online. I omit any 1,1,3, Czar toss combos. Everything else is more or less managable.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
The B3 is definitely practical online I've gotten Very consistent with it. of course it took me over 1000 games to figure out the exact time but it was so worth it.