What's new

Lets not stand on ceremony... What are your favorite phrases from the MKC?

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
"Closed". - Mods
"Injustice is just about zoning". - Everyone at release
"STFU SCRUBS. ADAPT." - M2Dave/zoners at release
"Zoning is dead in Injustice." - M2Dave/zoners months later

GRieVeR_SKeiTH

bad player
Dink Dink Dink, GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE..... I JUST BEAT REO speech in its entirety (here it is http://www.twitch.tv/thewoolayshow/b/321928455)

Lets Be Serious Here- I used when I quit my job the week before MLG dallas, This Trash bitch, By the Power of Greyskull, Call him a square because he doesn't have a second round, In a bad part of town- when they are in the corner w/out breaker, Popping off, blown up, On Blast, xx went home in a bodybag, Who the Fuck is Quark?

theres so many Slips-isms that I started doing from Spears and Tiers and KTP that I can't remember, WeEELLL, This shouldn't be happening, You guess right in that scenario everY TIME, I made the right read and I'm getting blown up for it, I won that round, 50-50 town is legit

also Devastation entire stream
Uhhuh, I hearya is a PL one that I constantly say to the girls at work now

Last edited:

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
im with KT Smith, my favourite is "He needs it!" so funny to say in any community about any character that gets new tech or buffs haha

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
The Shoryuken Prison and Bird Lao were the best things to happen in the MKC for Team Yardley.

I actually beat OZZYGUITAR once because with the Prison because I was quoting those videos the whole time I was setting it up and he was laughing so hard.

And bird lao. Oh my god.

Shock SwiftTomHanks G4S Claude VonStroke do you guys remember upstairs in the Marlboro Warehouse when G4S Ermacio was trying to play Bird Lao and there was some guy in the stream named Bird Lao just typing "CACAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW" over and over again? I have never laughed so hard in my life, and I dont think we called Kung Lao by his name for 6 months afterwards.