What's new

Let's get that opening unlocked (Facebook Required)

I'm pretty sure Martian Manhunter won't be in it, they said that he would be a part of the background :? he will most likely be DLC though

Jack White

The Clown Prince of Crime
You fools, the bar changes when they want it to, no amount of participation will change the speed in which it moves. This is just an obvious marketing ploy.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Looking at it now, I am definitely sure it is time based, it moves steadily the closer we get to release, I imagine a day or two before release is when it'll unlock, and even then it will be leaked somewhere else first.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Looking at it now, I am definitely sure it is time based, it moves steadily the closer we get to release, I imagine a day or two before release is when it'll unlock, and even then it will be leaked somewhere else first.
Really hard to tell, before it wasn't moving at all but 3 people joined and it's moving again but it does seem like a huge leap.

Yea,if I am not wrong,the MK opening scene was released two days before the game comes out

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
I've watched it for the past few days, and it seems to move up half a rung every 8-12 hours. so a full rung every day. It moved past the 6th to the last rung this morning, so it should move a half a notch late tonight, and another half by morning again. If it continues at this pace, we should have the opening cinematic by Sun/Mon/Tues. At least I hope.

I've watched it for the past few days, and it seems to move up half a rung every 8-12 hours. so a full rung every day. It moved past the 6th to the last rung this morning, so it should move a half a notch late tonight, and another half by morning again. If it continues at this pace, we should have the opening cinematic by Sun/Mon/Tues. At least I hope.
NICE