What's new

Let Us All Appreciate Our Homie Noob

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
Yall be immediately askin for some rain, reiko, mileena, havik, and a god of fuckin wind fujin? after yall recieve some good ass highly requested character after bein asked for a damn long time? yall don't even appreciate anything that's bein provided cause yall don even know what your heads be on about. Noob is enough fo me, but you guys...PFFF you be aging the wrong cliff. Yall neveh eveh satisfied even if da ed boon shows you dat rain is KONFIRMED. If rain ges confirmed, watch people be posting mileena wit juggs or the motha fuckin fujin yall peein about.

PEACE!

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Yall be immediately askin for some rain, reiko, mileena, havik, and a god of fuckin wind fujin? after yall recieve some good ass highly requested character after bein asked for a damn long time? yall don't even appreciate anything that's bein provided cause yall don even know what your heads be on about. Noob is enough fo me, but you guys...PFFF you be aging the wrong cliff. Yall neveh eveh satisfied even if da ed boon shows you dat rain is KONFIRMED. If rain ges confirmed, watch people be posting mileena wit juggs or the motha fuckin fujin yall peein about.

PEACE!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME

PEACE!
All I know is I read all of this in the voice of Orlando Jones/Nancey from American Gods and it made it 100x better.

Also, I agree. Most of the time, even when we get just what we ask for, it's the negatives that float to surface fastest - example, all the women in the game (IMO) look substantially better than they've ever been, but the battle over the lack of the usual scantily clad aesthetic is what blows up.
Nah, man.
This is precisely WHY Boon won't give us Rain; we don't deserve him.