What's new

Let TYM pick your new main ROUND 3! (October 14th - October 21st)

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
You just did. When you get 3 of one character voted for you, that's who you play.

I vote Reptile btw.
To everyone voting for me:

Sonya and Raiden are not available choices for me, as they are my mains. I want to be put through new challenges.

So one for Reptile...who else?

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
To everyone voting for me:

Sonya and Raiden are not available choices for me, as they are my mains. I want to be put through new challenges.

So one for Reptile...who else?
Reptile.

I would say Liu Kang, but I've already seen you have a taste of him.

Besides, Reptile is one of the funnest characters to watch.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Im gonna use this for something else. I am going to a local next week (most likely) and i cant decide who to play. I will give five options and the first to 5 votes is who i will go with. Choices are Sonya, Cage, Lao, and Sektor. If votes are unanimously for rain and you guys would hate to see me play anyone else i will play him still. Thanks in advance.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Just a reminder to everyone. Tomorrow evening will be the last day to sign up for your new main and enter the tournament. Brackets will be posted Friday night. Once the brackets are posted, they are final.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
someone should main Kratos for this tournament o: at least for the ps3 one, cmon i dare ya ;D

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Final reminder: Tournament brackets will be posted tonight in the tournament thread. Brackets will be posted tonight at 8pm est.