What's new

LET TYM PICK YOUR NEW MAIN (FOR A WEEK)

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
You're spoiling the fun, it's the rules lol. I don't wanna play Reptile or Mileena, but I would still play them if I had gotten them.
Fuck Jade lol. She sucks ass and she's awkward to play. I'd rather play any other character in the game than her. I guess playing her for a week though might make me think differently

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Fuck Jade lol. She sucks ass and she's awkward to play. I'd rather play any other character in the game than her. I guess playing her for a week though might make me think differently
She isn't actually that bad of a character. If she had better damage she would be a lot better. Also, she would be better if EX Glow would last the entire round.

Espio

Kokomo
You're not taking her to EVO, it's just for fun lol. She's really not that bad, she just requires strong footsies, but is rewarding if you work with her.

you sir should be on my hit list smh. Now I know you dont like me lol. Hopefully I wont get 2 more like this :p

Sheeva.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Look at it this way. It's best to just use her this week and get it over with, so you won't have to worry about having to use her the following week.