What's new

"Legacy of Kombat" - Check4900's Final Mortal Kombat Combo Video

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
One of the greatest combo grand masters - if not the greatest - is finally on the verge of hanging it up for his combo arts in Mortal Kombat 9...but not without releasing one final video with a bang! You all know of how Check has constantly broken the limits, pushed beyond the boundaries of reality in every game he's touched, to showcase the greatest potential that can come with every character.

And now, it has all come down to this...

Behold the Legacy of Kombat, an hour-long series of the greatest combos ever to be brought to light by Check, along with the talents of other extraordinary combo masters. And while he has completed his work for MK9, already he is buried deep within an ocean of newfound combo assignments for Injustice: Gods Among Us. Follow his YouTube and his Twitter to stay in touch with his masterpieces as they come!

https://www.youtube.com/user/check4900
https://twitter.com/Check_4900

Attachments

InFlames

dead
It's sad how in about a year Injustice won't have anything new to bring. It's so limited.

MK9 still going on strong for it's 2nd year.

Nulak

http://www.youtube.com/user/Nulak
I'll get bashed for this, but i really wish MK10 game mechanic will be closer to MK (button block, camera, etc...) than Injustice (even if i like the game).

Somnuse

Noob
Tony T and Check are what got me into fighting games period. Before I knew about TYM I was on YouTube looking up combo videos and these guys helped me level up so much.

JacopeX

Playing: Injustice, Persona, Blazblue, and MK
b1 into bicycle kicks
Uppercut into b213

I have tried a long time ago for hours...Impractical yet sooo good.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
dude you broke the fucking game!! if Ed Boon sees this he'll most probably gonna shoot himself

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
It's sad how in about a year Injustice won't have anything new to bring. It's so limited.

MK9 still going on strong for it's 2nd year.
I was thinking the same thing.

I play Green Lantern and Ares (awesome vid, btw man) and I feel like everything I'm doing now will be the same shit everyone is doing for the game's entire existence. This is especially true for Lantern. Watching streams of Injustice, every Lantern looks exactly the same, including mine.

Check there are some 4 bars kombos in the video (and I'm not talking about the TB kombos)
I found 1 with kung lao at 5:50 and another one with jade. Btw I've seen half of the video, not sure if there are more.
Thanks for your effort, loved every kombo and the TB ones are the best!

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Its just because mk is alot slower compared to injustice.
Not necessarily, Scorpion's regular teleport is around 35 frame startup in MK9. However it can be done at around 20 frames if you do an instant air tp fast enough, which is about the same as it is in Injustice.

Other than a status quo, I'm just saying it goes to show that 80% of the community never played a Scorpion worth a damn in MK9, and now they're paying for it by being ignorant towards the matchup in Injustice. lol

Check there are some 4 bars kombos in the video (and I'm not talking about the TB kombos)
I found 1 with kung lao at 5:50 and another one with jade. Btw I've seen half of the video, not sure if there are more.
Thanks for your effort, loved every kombo and the TB ones are the best!
IIRC those's BNB's collectively build enough meter to fill another bar in itself, that's why he was able to use 4 bars.