What's new

Question - Sektor Leatherface Neutral

I'm having a hard time squaring off against Leatherface in the neutral.
His chainsaw just seems to cover any option I have against him. Granted I'm fairly new to the game.
My friend plays Pretty Lady which allows him to throw chainsaws. I can't teleport on reaction because they knock Sektor out of the animation.
On knockdown I can use the overhead missiles to cover a 50/50. (Thank you Ketchup if you're reading this.)
I was wondering if anyone had any advice for the MU.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Dont rush. Your not some overly retarded rushdown fool. Your the footies Robot. Straight missles and your teleport reads can carry you through it butonly for so long. Learn your limited defensiveoptions and use flamethrower. It has wonderful distance and can help make LF rethink rushing in with unsafe specials and strings.

Keep your wits about you, don't make upRocket your only pressure tool. Its a support...not a lead.

Lokheit

Noob
I was going to say "pewpewpew his leather-a$$ to death" but then I saw it was about the variation that can pewpew too.

I'm not sure about the matchup but I'd say trading up rockets against chainsaw shots should give you advantage for the next shot or even teleport, at least it looks like he's set in position for plenty of time while shooting and the trade should favor you. Probably others will give better advice.

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
when you see PL LF jump, telepunch on read and full combo punish then return to the neutral of shooting rockets. For the killer MU i personally try not to get anywhere close to LF and tend to abuse b2 Flame burner and the really fast f131xxEXUpRocket and either go for a mix up or see if they try to rush in/armor.

I really appreciate the answers everyone. I'm going to practice some more. I'll come back and post if I hit some hidden god like tech for the MU. lol