What's new

General/Other - Killer Leatherface Killer PRE-RELEASE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Idk if I am supposed to make 2 threads this close together or not, but since Pretty Lady and Butcher already have threads...why not Killer too? Like with the other threads, we only have the recent Kombat Kast to really go by for now, so that's all I can upload at the moment.

This variation looks like it could get pretty hectic with the killer stance and all of the crazy stuff you can do from it. Pretty Lady looks awesome but I am not much of a zoner, so I am kind of debating between this and Butcher at the moment.

Idk about you guys but I am pretty damn excited to take him into practice mode and see what I can come up with lol

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
My favorite variation so far. No zoning or anti-zoning, but Reptile-like fast with big man damage to boot.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
To me this looks like his weakest variation yet-but with that said it still looks really good which just shows the power of the character. Pretty Lady still looks the best to me. However I see Killer getting NASTY corner damage with that EX launcher he gets.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
This variation looks promising, seems it's going to be the most well rounded of all three.

However...that Pretty Lady zoning...wow. By the way, why in the hell they chose this name? It's because something of the movies?

freerf245

11 11 11 11
The mind games with the stance are gonna be great. Restand into unblockable, cancel it to bait poke/armor, punish. Sounds like fun.

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
To me this looks like his weakest variation yet-but with that said it still looks really good which just shows the power of the character. Pretty Lady still looks the best to me. However I see Killer getting NASTY corner damage with that EX launcher he gets.
Killer is definitely not the weakest, you can cancel the stance to hit confirm easier. It also has a second restand next to the sparks which is a ridiculously fast overhead move, and i'm pretty sure he will get over 40% 1 bar anywhere on screen utilizing his popup and the restand.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Killer is definitely not the weakest, you can cancel the stance to hit confirm easier. It also has a second restand next to the sparks which is a ridiculously fast overhead move, and i'm pretty sure he will get over 40% 1 bar anywhere on screen utilizing his popup and the restand.
It's a little too early to tell, but you might be right. We really don't know his best variation yet but I think we can all agree all three of his variations look pretty strong.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
This variation looks promising, seems it's going to be the most well rounded of all three.

However...that Pretty Lady zoning...wow. By the way, why in the hell they chose this name? It's because something of the movies?
Yes Pretty Lady is a reference to the movies. The mask he wears in that variation was referred to as the "Pretty Woman" mask by the makers of the films. He wears it during the dinner scene from the first movie. The idea behind it is that he was trying to look nice and pretty for dinner.. Which is also why he wears a suit. *The more you know logo*

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
with tons of buffs , tick command grabs , stupid combos with the op chars , i ll full zoning with PL and of course Killer , Butcher ,Alien and Smoke in the pocket .

Leather Face
Alien
Smoke
Sektor
Takeda
Reptile
Jason
Tremor
Kano
Liu kang
Kotal
Predator
Scorpion

it's time to use only 3 chars at best ....

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Yes Pretty Lady is a reference to the movies. The mask he wears in that variation was referred to as the "Pretty Woman" mask by the makers of the films. He wears it during the dinner scene from the first movie. The idea behind it is that he was trying to look nice and pretty for dinner.. Which is also why he wears a suit. *The more you know logo*
I always liked the idea that he doesn't discriminate with the face he rips off and wears. If he wants to look pretty, he'll wear a pretty girl's face.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball

Well, he dressed like that in the final part of the original movie. I think the name fits the variation. :)

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
The key of this variation(well, like others..) is the frame data
Blocked combo into stance-unblockable sounds nasty, or into the quick overhead....lot of mid-range mixups.Most chars have it, but at this range?:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.