What's new

Tech - Killer Leatherface Anti-Zoning Tech

Long time TYM lurker here deciding to just now make an account because I'm so excited about Leatherface lol.

I'm not sure if this is already known because I haven't seen any threads posted about it but leatherface can eat projectiles with his berserker stance in this variation.

He can eat all projectiles (highs, mids, lows, and overheads) EXCEPT for multi-hitting projectiles like Kitanas EX Fans or Sektors Lock-On Missiles. He will only eat the first one and then the rest will hit him.

If you get good enough at activating berserker stance and then cancelling it (preferably with DB343 instead of DB33 because it's faster) you can eat multiple projectiles in a row or eat one and keep on moving closer to your opponent.

As you can see in the video vs Sektor, the berserker stance only absorbs the first hit of the overhead rockets (it's usually 3 hits but in the video it shows 2 hits) so any multi-hitting projectiles will break through this tech.

P.S. PLEASE DON"T BE A BUG

Last edited:
Nope not a bug, it was intentionally put in there for leatherface. It was showcase in NRS stream.
Dang :(. I should really start watching those things lol. I guess I'll leave it here in case there's some other poor soul that didn't watch it.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
No you're fine.Leave it here, so more people are aware that he has something like this against zoners.