What's new

Leak: Mortal Kombat Mobile and Possible Future MK11 Characters Bios

I could believe this because nowhere in that list is Ferra/Torr and they're STILL not in the mobile game.
I don't know why they're not cuz it's been years and they should be but if this is a fake leak they definitely know their stuff.

Last edited:
Another curious thing is Robots:
-Triborg has his own bio separate from Sektor and Cyrax
-Sektor and Cyrax are given human names in their bios
-There is no Bio for Cyber Sub-Zero
-Smoke's bio is centered on his canon human appearance from 9+X, complete with enenra backstory (and it hinted in X as being set free)
-The Cards currently in the Mobile game are named and announced as Triborg

Last edited:
I don't know, some bios look legit but others are either wrong, outdated or are missing important details.
No mentions of Kung Lao/Kung Jin being cousins. Yes it does mention Kung Jin's cousin being killed in Earthrealm invasion, it is not said that the cousin is Kung Lao (and it is important to say it because some newcomers might not understand it. And by the way if I recall correctly KL was not killed during the invasion, but during the second MK tournament after kicking Shao Kahn's ass.
Also no mention of Kung Jin being a former thief, which is probably the biggest piece of backstory of the character in MKX.

Since when Quan Chi has been resurrected ? Seems like a very important piece of information to deliver in a bio and not in-game. And can't anybody just stay dead in this franchise ? I mean yeah they have to justify some characters coming back because the roster was decided before creating the story, but how do you want to have stakes if death is just a temporary disadvantage in your universe ?

Some characters are missing (not talking about the shitty 3D characters like Meat or Mokap, sorry if you like them, for the memes or not, but they're joke characters) and some unplaybable characters have a bio ? It can be explained because it is the mobile game and some characters like Ferra/Torr could be difficult to add, but why add the bio of some character like Khameleon or Kronika ?

I think it's fake, I'm not sure about it. Most of the informations in the bios can be found on the wiki so it is easy to create a "fake bio" and some informations come out of nowhere.

Despite the leak being fake or real, the thing that really bothers me is that the guy that posted the leak referred the NRS leaker as "she" in his thread. If the leak is true, then giving away such an important information will make the job easier to WB to identify and fire the female developper that works on the mobile game, so great job ! This is also why I think this is fake, I don't think a real leaker would have made such a blatant mistake.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Fake. I'll just copy-paste my replies from reddit.

Yeah, fake.

Stryker is an assist, so he's not happening.
Reiko is an assist, so he's not happening.
Cyrax is not in the mkx mobile game, Triborg is.
Sektor is not in the mkx mobile game, Triborg is.
Smoke is not in the mkx mobile game, Triborg is.

The leaker forgets to be consistent with his lies and doesn't mention Cyber Sub-Zero as a supposed bio, while he considers all other Triborg variations as the actual characters his variation is inspired from (a mistake on his part).

There is no mention of the ROB character, unless the leak implies it's Triborg (which I really doubt it).

While any leak which contains Havik makes me hard, I will not neglect facts and let my enthusiasm cloud my judgment.
"told me through DM that the Mobile game is going to be getting the rest of the 11 roster and its DLC through the rest of this year and well into next year BUT the game in the next couple updates is going to be getting character bios, something they've never had before."
The leaker's words, not mine. He literally says the mobile game is getting the REST of the MK11 roster PLUS THE DLC. Which means that every character bio of a character which isn't included in MKX's entire roster as well as the CURRENT roster of MK11 means that said character is going to be one of the 11 remaining characters for MK11.

That means that according to the leaker, Stryker, Reiko, Cyrax, Smoke, Sektor, Havik, Ashrah, Ash Williams, Blaze, Fujin, Sheeva & Khameleon are going to be DLC for MK11. That's 12 characters, which immediately comes to odds with the 11 remaining slots. Also, Smoke as well as Cyrax and Sektor? We'll be lucky if we get ONE cyborg in the future Kombat Packs, let alone all three. And only one more guest? You wish.

Stryker and Reiko are not happening, since they are assists. If they're not happening as DLC for MK11, why the fuck make them characters for the mobile version of the game, instead of characters who will, you know, actually BECOME DLC for MK11 down the line? Makes no sense.

There is no mention of MKX guests like Predator and the Alien in the bios.

You want to believe this crap when almost every single 'text only' leak has been proven false over the past couple of months? Be my guest. For now, I only believe TheThiny's leaks because they are accompanied with pictures. The only reliable leak which was text only was the one a few weeks before the vanilla version of MK11 got released, and even THAT got some things wrong.

To be fair: There is a chance that SOME of the MK11 DLC characters may end up going to the mobile as well (not all of them), and some non-playable characters may be in the mobile ONLY, but that is NOT what the leaker said. He said 'the rest of the MK11 roster and the DLC', which means all.

So yeah, crock of shit.

Last edited:

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I’ll say what I said on reddit:
Not saying I 100% believe it, but this isn’t one of those leaks I read once, laugh at, and never think about again.

Espio

Kokomo
MK11 would be complete for me with Stryker, Sheeva and I'd love to see a return of Havik, Khameleon and a couple others.

OG Stryker/Jade team arise.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I’m not saying the leak is true or fake, just playing devils advocate here but, wouldn’t it make sense for a dev to deny it?
Also, the OG post is gone from reddit. Some could say because somebody from WB caught wind of it thanks to that guy being notified and taking it down, or the “leaker” got called out that it’s fake so early and got rid of it. Again, not saying one or the either, I just have fun speculating these things lol

BruskyPoet

Johnny bought a car
I'll wait. This was the most convincing leak we have ever really got. MK11 leaks were spot-on accurate and I've known about em before they were spread like wildfire. The guy also said a lot of the upper devs over there are dickheads. Something we also have known from articles of people speaking out. What that dev said may have been a cover-up.

BruskyPoet

Johnny bought a car
Stryker is an assist, so he's not happening.
Reiko is an assist, so he's not happening.
Cyrax is not in the mkx mobile game, Triborg is.
Sektor is not in the mkx mobile game, Triborg is.
Smoke is not in the mkx mobile game, Triborg is.
Every character is an assist in this game.