What's new

League of Legends

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
I don't like dota 2 because I played dota 1 for 5 years ;_; A lot of people want me to try it out, though. I have too many invites lmao

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Bumped, because I haven't played leagues in awhile. I have lag issues in this game, but nothing a quick router restart doesn't fix....per game..... ._. Anyways my tag is Shishigami4591

Reedoms

Noob
What was your end game AD?
Probably less than 150. My build is more for tankyness and just slamming them with Autoattacks since they can't even hurt you unless it's a 1v5 in which case they fucked up because then the rest of my team is just dandy.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Probably less than 150. My build is more for tankyness and just slamming them with Autoattacks since they can't even hurt you unless it's a 1v5 in which case they fucked up because then the rest of my team is just dandy.
Even so. 21 kills with 150 AD? Sounds like some fools got outplayed.

Reedoms

Noob
Even so. 21 kills with 150 AD? Sounds like some fools got outplayed.
It's the combination of it all. Frozen-Fist does a pretty good amount of damage and with a Wits End, Shiv, and BotRK I've got about a 1.8-2.0 attack speed so it's just me hammering on them while they can't do much to me because I max oranges first and get increased healing with the Spirit Visage.

haketh

Noob
I don't know. Riot really hates fun so I'm sure they'll ban the people who start the lobbies.
It's already been annouced it's going ot be an official mode soon, that's why it happened, some of the code got it out before it was finished and people found an exploit to enable it.

Reedoms

Noob
It's already been annouced it's going ot be an official mode soon, that's why it happened, some of the code got it out before it was finished and people found an exploit to enable it.
Well that's nice. Hope it's soon and not soon™.

Yojimzo

One of many Bat-Breakers.
Well, I do play League quite a bit, though I stick to Bot games unless I'm with friends, and when I am playing, it can be summed up by
"All aboard the Swain Train™."

Derp. Forgot to put in my tag, *points to his username*

Yojimzo

One of many Bat-Breakers.
Yeah was just in a Bot game with Jinx as my lane partner, even though my reflexes were off, the lane still got absolutely dominated... fucking terrifying man.

AP Gangplank sounds like the new AP Yi.
Bro, do you even

I actually saw this build once, the guy would not die.

Reedoms

Noob
Won 9 rankeds in a row today. Went from Silver 4 to 2 in a matter of 3 hours. I might actually hit Gold at this rate if I can keep getting good teammates.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Anyone play/smurf on EUW?

Hit me up. Leveling to 30 is a chore without paying for boosts -.-