What's new

Strategy LC Punish Options

Done! Anything else you need or are you good?

Remember to tag me if you have any ideas for the Flash forums guys, i'm usually on during the evening, so anything you need, give me a shout!
If you could merge all the tech video threads to the Tech thread I made a week or so ago. Would make it a lot easier for new Flash to gain all that knowledge. Also subzerosmokerain come practice some live games with me.

SZSR

Noob
If you could merge all the tech video threads to the Tech thread I made a week or so ago. Would make it a lot easier for new Flash to gain all that knowledge. Also subzerosmokerain come practice some live games with me.
Good idea, I think more of a table of contents kinda thing would work better (to keep discussion about viablity/ usage separate) but I agree something needs to be done about all the tech videos.

I'm gonna be there this Friday so you can probably stop on by.

Good idea, I think more of a table of contents kinda thing would work better (to keep discussion about viablity/ usage separate) but I agree something needs to be done about all the tech videos.

I'm gonna be there this Friday so you can probably stop on by.
Oh yeah if you wanna meet in person to figure out a good way to section off the tech I can meet you up some day. I am off today through Monday.