What's new

Latest Injustice Comic #3 Leaves Readers, "speechless"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
What better way to go about a DC Universe fighting game than to lead up to it with comics that play a very crucial role in understanding the story mode. Today, a story trailer dropped, but we're not showing you that right now. Instead, for all new readers... we are strongly urging you to go here and buy the first three Injustice comics. For a measly .99 cents each you can join those discussing what is going on, but more importantly, truly get yourself up-to-date with the events in Injustice.

From the looks of things, Superman turns bad? It would seem so... and this would have nothing to do with the Joker would it? Or is it?
dccomic1.jpg
Go here now to get your Injustice comics!​
trmk.jpg
del.jpg
cass.jpg
Watch this AFTER you read the third comic!

McCarron

Noob
Yeah I have been trying to get people to read the comics before seeing the trailer, they are clearly connected and makes the trailer even more powerful I felt.

Don't like digital comics? Well as of today you can also get the print edition that includes the past few weeks digital copies at your local Comic Shop and some bookstores for $4.

Reedoms

Noob
Apparently the next issue has them going to Australia.

Captain Boomerang confirmed for Injustice.

Also, I'm interested to see how Joker manages to survive the oncoming onslaught after this issue.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I read it and GOD DAMN. O_O
I'll say this folks...this is more than just a nuke. What he does is mind cripplingly brutal to Superman. I don't think Joker has ever done anything this amazing in a long time.

Read this. Its $3 and you got 1-3 all in digital form ready to go. Thats less than the cost of a single comic in print. GO BUY THIS!

Below is a spoiler for everything. Even if you read this BUY IT. Its even better than it sounds.
Here's what happens. First Superman in issue 1 hears another heartbeat in Lois. She's pregnant. He hears something else though that morning and goes to investigate why he is hearing Batman in Metropolis (who he asks to be the Godfather)...turns out The Joker is in Metropolis and as Lois leaves to check out a lead on a political figure taking bribes. While hiding at the lead trying to nail pictures of a corrupt politician it turns out she was set up and there is no politician, but Harley instead acting as a distraction in disguise. At this point Joker puts a bullet through Jimmy Olson's head and abducts Lois.

Issue 2 is everyone going apeshit trying to find Lois. Batman is at Star Labs where someone has stolen Kryptonite when Superman comes in panicked that Lois has been taken. They call in the entire justice league on this. Flash finds The Scarecrow dead due to Joker toxin somewhere and eventually they find a lead that Joker is on a Submarine and Lois is out of the city. This ends with Superman locating the sub, taking it to shore, ripping into it to find The Joker and Harley in surgical gear holding scalpels and bloody near Lois, and then Superman getting hit with kryptonite gas and running into Doomsday.

Issue 3 is insane. Superman panics and saying "not the baby" and tries to get Doomsday away from Lois by rocketing into space with him. Harley is worried and confused because she didn't know Lois was pregnant. She keeps bugging The Joker about it as he orders them to flee the sub before the league gets there. The league arrives and Batman investigates noticing scarecrows fear toxin is in the Sub. They look for the nuclear warhead that the submarine supposedly had and its missing...the Joker says Lois is the trigger. When her heart stops it goes off. Batman figures out what he means.

The kryptonite was used to make Superman susceptible to the fear toxin...he saw his worst fear and tore it into space. Turns out he was hallucinating due to the toxin. He just flew Lois Lane and her unborn child into space and he hears both their hearts stop. The comic ends with the Nuke detonating in Metropolis as Superman see Lois dead in space by his own hands.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
Y
I read it and GOD DAMN. O_O
I'll say this folks...this is more than just a nuke. What he does is mind cripplingly brutal to Superman. I don't think Joker has ever done anything this amazing in a long time.

Read this. Its $3 and you got 1-3 all in digital form ready to go. Thats less than the cost of a single comic in print. GO BUY THIS!

Below is a spoiler for everything. Even if you read this BUY IT. Its even better than it sounds.
Here's what happens. First Superman in issue 1 hears another heartbeat in Lois. She's pregnant. He hears something else though that morning and goes to investigate why he is hearing Batman in Metropolis (who he asks to be the Godfather)...turns out The Joker is in Metropolis and as Lois leaves to check out a lead on a political figure taking bribes. While hiding at the lead trying to nail pictures of a corrupt politician it turns out she was set up and there is no politician, but Harley instead acting as a distraction in disguise. At this point Joker puts a bullet through Jimmy Olson's head and abducts Lois.

Issue 2 is everyone going apeshit trying to find Lois. Batman is at Star Labs where someone has stolen Kryptonite when Superman comes in panicked that Lois has been taken. They call in the entire justice league on this. Flash finds The Scarecrow dead due to Joker toxin somewhere and eventually they find a lead that Joker is on a Submarine and Lois is out of the city. This ends with Superman locating the sub, taking it to shore, ripping into it to find The Joker and Harley in surgical gear holding scalpels and bloody near Lois, and then Superman getting hit with kryptonite gas and running into Doomsday.

Issue 3 is insane. Superman panics and saying "not the baby" and tries to get Doomsday away from Lois by rocketing into space with him. Harley is worried and confused because she didn't know Lois was pregnant. She keeps bugging The Joker about it as he orders them to flee the sub before the league gets there. The league arrives and Batman investigates noticing scarecrows fear toxin is in the Sub. They look for the nuclear warhead that the submarine supposedly had and its missing...the Joker says Lois is the trigger. When her heart stops it goes off. Batman figures out what he means.

The kryptonite was used to make Superman susceptible to the fear toxin...he saw his worst fear and tore it into space. Turns out he was hallucinating due to the toxin. He just flew Lois Lane and her unborn child into space and he hears both their hearts stop. The comic ends with the Nuke detonating in Metropolis as Superman see Lois dead in space by his own hands.
Not even gonna lie this sounds pretty dope right now