What's new

Last Kombat Kast TODAY Before MK11 Launch!

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
I don’t get it. The timer on my game shows that I can play in 3 hours but when I press information button it says that it’s out at 00:00 which is in about 40 minutes, lol.

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
Hype. Not holding my breathe for it but maybe we will get a KP1 trailer or something. I don't see them spending an hour breaking down just Shao Kahn...unless they plan to do you know who as well but she seems like she is meant to be kept secret so who knows lol
Maybe they’ll break down Shang Tsung too?

i really hope they say something about the ranked mode "Kombat League" if it stays like it is right now (get matched with anyone) ill leave the game.
its not fun to fight some people with 2382 wins and 10 losses if you suck. neither is it fun to fight people with 10 / 92893289 stats if u are good.

dont know why it is too hard for NRS to implement a good matchmaking system

I hope they reveal KP1 today, it’s crazy we only officially know of 1 kharacter when the game comes out today. Both MKX and Injustice we knew a couple weeks before the game went live, so this schedule is a little odd to me.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
i really hope they say something about the ranked mode "Kombat League" if it stays like it is right now (get matched with anyone) ill leave the game.
its not fun to fight some people with 2382 wins and 10 losses if you suck. neither is it fun to fight people with 10 / 92893289 stats if u are good.

DAMN! REALLY!?! Awww man....not Soul Calibur all over again :(

This cannot be true. Somebody else give Uncle JBeezY a second opinion por favor!

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player

Are they ranked sets or one match? And is it ft2 or ft3? I can’t actually remember which it was in inj2

Gamer68

Fujin!

The title changed to "The Konqueror and the Kold hearted."

They will absolutely be showing Shao Kahn and Frost.

I hope they also:
  • Reveal more DLC characters. Doesn't have to be all of them, but show the first 3 or something.
  • Address the grinding issue.
  • Talk about when we can expect the first update after launch.

SUPAHJD

Horror Guest Shill
Yeah, I'm gonna tune out this one.

Sorry, NRS. Your fans beat you to the gameplay before you did. They also beat you in making the hype, showcasing the modes, the game, you know. Just about everything.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Just woke up in time from my afternoon nap (planning on playing a few hours past midnight tonight). Hopefully there's news about the DLC characters.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
I'm going to avoid it. If anything, the chat room will be screaming spoilers like idiots. And the game is accessible an hour later. I won't watch Shao Kahn, I'll PLAY as Shao Kahn.