What's new

Combo Video - Lasher Lasher - Combo Videos Compilation

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
You getting on tonight @aieches? Let's rock!

haha - yeah ill prob be on tonight if SFV servers arent up or after i get a few matches in . it might be later in the night though. but if i crack out the whips tonight, ill def message you. i really need to attempt to learn more lasher cause right now, in the famous words of @HomeLee1121 - i would say my lasher is booty, loll.....

in the reg mkx right . not beta?

Last edited:

Pleasa

#NerfMisterChief
haha - yeah ill prob be on tonight if SFV servers arent up or after i get a few matches in . it might be later in the night though. but if i crack out the whips tonight, ill def message you. i really need to attempt to learn more lasher cause right now, in the famous words of @HomeLee1121 - i would say my lasher booty, loll.....

No probs! I will start playing SFV (Steam) this weekend.. Havent had too much time to devote to it as of it.. And yeah vanilla MK servers.. No online beta goodness for me yet lol..

haha - yeah ill prob be on tonight if SFV servers arent up or after i get a few matches in . it might be later in the night though. but if i crack out the whips tonight, ill def message you. i really need to attempt to learn more lasher cause right now, in the famous words of @HomeLee1121 - i would say my lasher booty, loll.....

i can confirm....my lasher is pretty booty lol