What's new

Breakthrough Lantern's Might reset

Okay this may not be an entirely new thing, but when i was testing around with Green Lantern BnB's mostly this one

B13 4/trait db1 22 db1 MB BACKTHREE b13 db1

fairly simple but where the reset happens is started over in cap's the BACKTHREE is there i notice something

i was messing around and i did a very late BACKTHREE, and i noticed that it reset it and i still would have trait left to do a simple combo
db1 223 db1 223 db1

but there were other things i did also, but this is a brief summary just to let you people know

if you didn't that is good i introduced something to you, or if you knew about this and i'm just a complete noob for not realize it earlier

but if any of you experienced green lantern players have any experience with this and/or have any tips and/or combo's for such experiences thanks

and sorry for the lack of grammar i know this should be read-able i'll try to separate the sentences with paragraphs okay lol sorry if people have problems reading this

don't read the stuff above just read this and this is all you have to know:

monkeys

this does not work sorry for the misinformation sorry for wasting your time

Ca$hFlagg

Online » Offline
Sarcasm on*

This is quite the discovery! This needs to be looked into more!

Just off the top of my head I'm thinking that instead of "BACKTHREE"ing you can probably dash up (even under!) and make them guess which move you will do next. I would try b+1 to hit them low or if you are feeling cute, go for the f+3 overhead! GLORIOUS!

congrats on purchasing Injustice today! Enjoy it!

Sarcasm off*

Jk bro. I'm happy someone is attempting to post new tech. Stay in there, I posted a legit j2 into air rocket (overhead) cancel to help with people blocking low after blocking the jump. No-one cared.

Fuck em'.

Cheers,
HGSH/$Flagg

Sarcasm on*

This is quite the discovery! This needs to be looked into more!

Just off the top of my head I'm thinking that instead of "BACKTHREE"ing you can probably dash up (even under!) and make them guess which move you will do next. I would try b+1 to hit them low or if you are feeling cute, go for the f+3 overhead! GLORIOUS!

congrats on purchasing Injustice today! Enjoy it!

Sarcasm off*

Jk bro. I'm happy someone is attempting to post new tech. Stay in there, I posted a legit j2 into air rocket (overhead) cancel to help with people blocking low after blocking the jump. No-one cared.

Fuck em'.

Cheers,
HGSH/$Flagg
i already knew about the guessing game of dashing after words but i thought this would work and no need for the sarcasm

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
This is good because it disables their wakeups. It is a true OTG that was left in the game for some reason.

I don't really play GL but found this out when I was looking into OTGs. This one was left in the game for some reason. I think its better then the dash under or turbine stuff most GLs do. Plus if they don't know about it and are mashing wakeup attacks you get a free unscaled B3 combo.

Ca$hFlagg

Online » Offline
i already knew about the guessing game of dashing after words but i thought this would work and no need for the sarcasm
On the contrary, I believe sarcasm was indeed appropriate.

You posted fraud tech which included the phrase, "BACKTHREE" multiple times. I thought you were being witty, satirical even. I responded with some humor of my own.

I'm sorry that I took your fraud tech (Breakthrough tag and all) as anything but serious.

I got it twisted.

On the contrary, I believe sarcasm was indeed appropriate.

You posted fraud tech which included the phrase, "BACKTHREE" multiple times. I thought you were being witty, satirical even. I responded with some humor of my own.

I'm sorry that I took your fraud tech (Breakthrough tag and all) as anything but serious.

I got it twisted.
if i knew how or could delete the post i could but i'll just edit this out to say monkeys