What's new

Landing jumping 1 or 2, and jumping 3 or 4 ....

I'm trying to include exta hits into combos like adding the neutral jump :fp after :fp:bp, :l + :fp, or the jumping in :bk into an EX Teleport to keep it rolling.

Essentially the combo I'm trying to master atm looks like this,

:fp, :bp, :l + :fp, n.jump :fp, :r :bk:bk,:d:r:bk, jumping in :bk, :d:r :en:bk, :l :bp :fp

Is it just me or is the n.jump :fp after the :fp, :bp, :l + :fp hard as hell to land? So is the jumping :bk right before the EX teleport...

Any tips? I've spent an hour just trying to land these two and I have gotten better, but I still can't nail the exact time I'm supposed to jump/ land the hit.

If I could nail these they add 9-13% extra damage to all my combos!

Neutral Jump :fp or :bp
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
After inputting :fp, :bp, :l:fp you immediately hold :u. After the bounce from :l:fp, Sektor has a delay where he will not do any commands. If you time the :fp or :bp with the delay ending and Sektor automatically jumping up, you re-bounce the opponent.

One visual aid that helped me learn at first was focusing on the opponent's knees. Once the opponent peaks at the top of :l :fp 's bounce, look at the knees. The second they start to descend is when you should input the punch.

Jumping in :fk or :bk
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
To land the Jumping in :fk or :bk which regularly goes after the teleport, which leads into the :en teleport, you must hold the :ur or :ul (depending on which side you're facing)

Right after the first teleport, wait same time delay as in the N.jump :fp or :bp scenario, and press :fk or :bk before Sektor hops up. Do NOT input the :en teleport and the jumping in :fk or :bk together too quickly. You must space out the kick and teleport.

After the kick you'll notice instead of smashing the opponent into the ground, sektor kicks him/her back creating a time frame for you to input the :en teleport calmly.

Sorry for the terrible quality, but here is the end result.

Any questions will be answered as best as I can as learning this stuff was all about learning the timing.