What's new

LadyJadeAssassin - King of the Hill (4 Fights)

Saint

Noob
Jades U3 is great, but it needs to be fixed. She should be air-born when they hit her out of it, for some reason its not.
It covers amazing range. I don't really play her or against her often, could you elaborate on the fixing?

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
It covers amazing range. I don't really play her or against her often, could you elaborate on the fixing?
If you hit her out of the air, it acts like she was hit in the ground, so you can continue hitting her. Shes supposed to be in the air, so if she gets hit, she should fall out of the sky, but she doesn't.

Saint

Noob
If you hit her out of the air, it acts like she was hit in the ground, so you can continue hitting her. Shes supposed to be in the air, so if she gets hit, she should fall out of the sky, but she doesn't.
Hm yeah, tried it out, even at its highest point it acts weird

I wish they would focus some more on these types of things instead of all the buffs/nerfs

Past

Noob
Jades U3 is great, but it needs to be fixed. She should be air-born when they hit her out of it, for some reason its not.
Seriously. Unless your combining it with glow, you must space yourself correctly. Use with caution.

Hm yeah, tried it out, even at its highest point it acts weird

I wish they would focus some more on these types of things instead of all the buffs/nerfs
Its really not that big of a deal. I overlooked this because in the end, it won't matter. If you get punished, you going to eat a huge combo anyway.