What's new

Ladies of MKX: Designer Props

cyke_out

Noob
Oh look the ole tired freedom of speech argument. Yes you can shout for bigger boobs all you want, congrats, no one said otherwise, that also means I can criticise that line of thinking ALL I want, so kindly take a whole stadium of seats.
And I can criticize your critiques to wanting different designs. That's how open debates work. I don't need to take a stadium of seats since the matter is not settled just because you said so.

And I never tried to be the arbiter of that anywhere. I simply said the priority in design for MK characters shouldn't be making them sexually appealing.
That is not for you or me to decide. NRS sets the priority in design. The characters will be as much or as little sexualized as they think it's needed in order to make the most money. In fact, you even stating what should be NRS's priorities is in fact placing yourself above NRS and any other poster that disagrees with you.

Who said I have the final say? Kano's design wasn't meant to pander to people's sexual tastes. To equate his shirtlessness as equal to someone basically asking for bigger boobs, ass and less clothing is nonsense.
So it's nonsense since Kano doesn't fit your own personal bias on what makes an attractive male character?

Who said it means people can't voice their opinion? Can you fit any more straw man arguments in one comment? Jesus.
Yes, yes I can.

And I can criticize your critiques to wanting different designs. That's how open debates work. I don't need to take a stadium of seats since the matter is not settled just because you said so.
But you didn't do that. You just basically said people can say what they want, as if I claimed otherwise when I didn't.

That is not for you or me to decide. NRS sets the priority in design.
Yet again, nobody said we decide the priority. I simply stated what I think the priority shouldn't be. Please learn some rudimentary reading skills before trying to argue with people online, because so far all this has consisted of is you arguing against something I haven't said anywhere.

The characters will be as much or as little sexualized as they think it's needed in order to make the most money.
Character design is about art direction, not just money.

In fact, you even stating what should be NRS's priorities is in fact placing yourself above NRS and any other poster that disagrees with you.
Yes, my opinion that they shouldn't change their characters to pander to a certain users sexual preference is really doing all of that.

So it's nonsense since Kano doesn't fit your own personal bias on what makes an attractive male character?
Kano's face, body or clothing wasn't designed with the priority of being sexually appealing, that doesn't mean some people can't find him attractive, that can be applied to any character. There's a huge difference between that and asking for females to be "thicker" because you believe your sexual tastes should be pandered to.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
1 ~ Kitana
2 ~ Sindel ~ shes in story mode, im praying she becomes a playable character at some point..
3 ~ Mileena
4 ~ Jacqui
5 ~ Ferra
6 ~ D'Vorah
7 ~ Sonya
8 ~ Cassie

1. Kitana (from the bows, Brutality-curtsies, round-victories, jumps/etc., this character model screams great-female-design)

2. Mileena (don't even care for this girl, but they knocked it out of the park, this go-around...intro head-shake, giggling, growling, fucking HOPSCOTCHING OVER YOUR CROUCH, mid-air cheerleader splits, etc. - BRAVO!)

3. D'Vorah (best curves & stance, among the females)

4. Cassie (surprised anyone has her in 1st place - great gameplay & attitude, but her design is just good...not great, IMO - and the alt didn't help, at all)

5. Sonya (Eh...ok, pretty good, based on the little we've seen)

6. Jacqui (she might jump up this list, once more is seen)

Honestly, I think 1-3 are really in a different league at this point, design-wise. 4-6, while still very good designs that are going to be awesome to play, just don't have much of an "iconic" look, to them. That said, I might change my mind, once this game ages.

When you see Kitana and Mileena on the screen, it visually *feels* big, and I don't think that's merely lore-based. Yesterday's matches between Derek and 16 were basically Exhibit A; I couldn't really look away.

Anyway, any criticism of the presentation of anyone in this game is only relative to MKX itself, which, overall, is an amazing work of art.....can't.....effing.....wait!