What's new

LA MK9 Promo Event

R.E.L.

Noob
So I just was at the MK9 Promo Event in Los Angeles. The venue was pretty cool, being at a microbrewery. They had PDP sticks in an arcade console (which I assume will be the setup at PDP in vegas) and they were giving away MK swag (which I made out like a bandit on).

I left early because I had other obligations, but I did win a tournament and a copy of the game for PS3. Here what I got:

Coasters, headband, and a MK pin

T-Shirt
Front

Back

Copy of Game and the best MK glass EVER (I got 3 of these!)

The best part of my night though wasn't getting this stuff, or winning the tournament. It was having people recognize After Dark Gaming randomly and who I was.

I love the fighting game community. You guys are awesome <3

Oh, and grand prize was top 4 previous tourney winners in a tourney for the Kollector's Ed of game. Too bad I couldn't stay, I would've LOVED those bookshelf ends!

Sequel

Boob Titbot
Very legit prizes. Probably some of the best I've seen for a video game after-launch if you will. The loser should have been forced to take shots until they couldn't read their characters move list. Congrats.

R.E.L.

Noob
those glasses are godlike! congrats man Caged em all haha
I saw late last night one of the glasses are chipped :( Still drinkable though! I might give away one as a prize for an After Dark Gaming tourney ;)

I was just glad to see random people loving the game. Guys AND girls playing happily murdering each other. ^_^

Briyen

Noob
So I just was at the MK9 Promo Event in Los Angeles. The venue was pretty cool, being at a microbrewery. They had PDP sticks in an arcade console (which I assume will be the setup at PDP in vegas) and they were giving away MK swag (which I made out like a bandit on).

I left early because I had other obligations, but I did win a tournament and a copy of the game for PS3. Here what I got:

Coasters, headband, and a MK pin

T-Shirt
Front

Back

Copy of Game and the best MK glass EVER (I got 3 of these!)

The best part of my night though wasn't getting this stuff, or winning the tournament. It was having people recognize After Dark Gaming randomly and who I was.

I love the fighting game community. You guys are awesome <3

Oh, and grand prize was top 4 previous tourney winners in a tourney for the Kollector's Ed of game. Too bad I couldn't stay, I would've LOVED those bookshelf ends!
yeah you would've definitely won dude, kitana player right? i talked to you about after dark gaming! i was teh asian in the blue thermal hoodie, competition is addicting, i wanna play more of them now, PSN doesn't let me play real people haha