What's new

Kustom's Klub?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
This is going out to all of you who have an interest in or would be interested in joining a Mortal Kombat "Kustom's Club". Basically, the klub, and all of its members work on creating kustom MK figures - either ones that have already been made or ones that have not. I would love to see a kustom Motaro, Kitaro, Sindel, Havik, Kabal, etc.

I may start up my search again for figures, but differently now... I'll be looking for different parts from different figures, etc to build my own.

So basically, if this gets enough attention we could create a group or keep it in the thread for more attention. The thread/group could be used for advise on what to use, the best recommended parts for said character, etc.

Sound interesting? Say Yes! And let's get this klub going!

Members should also post pictures of their kustoms when done also.

Dr Doggystyle

The #1 MK Kollector from the Netherlands
That's a very good idea.
I don't how to make them myself, but i have a custom Ermac. I bought him like that
The base is a Scorpion and the arms are from Kung Lao (you can see him in the back with Scorpion arms)
all is painted Red and there is a Custom Ermac
check out the pics :

Dr Doggystyle

a topic bump :D

with what kind of stuff you can make your custom figure ?
i understand that you need a base figure, but if you want to make the mask of the ninja's with what stuff can you do that?
and what paint do you need ?
i want to try and create my own custom figure and need some help with all the stuff that i need...

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Basically, there's sculpty putty stuff that IF you're good at sculpting your own parts/figures... that's one way OR Marvel Legends figures will be the best thing to use for customs.

Dr Doggystyle

aha putty is the english word.
and what type of paint do you need ?
how did you painted you custom noob and rain ?

the guy that i bought the custom sub-zero and scorpion mask from is now making a large custom scorpion figure and a a custom sub-zero figure
so i was wondering if i could do the same
buy some cheap loose figures and some putty to make the mask for the figure and some paint
it's worth to give it a try
does someone has a how-to link anywhere ?