What's new

Kunimitsu's Crouch. . .

Flagg

Noob
Why would the developers think this was a good idea? I seriously wonder what goes on at the fg development offices at times.

Anyways, just low grab her? I'm assuming it wouldn't avoid things like their uf 1+2 attacks?

Pikachu

I Pikachu while you shower.
You guys act like it is gamebreaking and broken, Cause of some dumb video.
Kabal and Kenshi alone has more BS than TT2 has. Just saying, just super sayian.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
People complaining about small chars ducking mids........

lol... just you wait.
you'll lose a match because you whiff a mid that is supposed to hit and she WS somethings you for a juggle.

But hey. Nothing like completely having to change how you fight fundamentally for one character. no biggie.

YOMI Trepound380

Tranquil Anarchy
lol... just you wait.
you'll lose a match because you whiff a mid that is supposed to hit and she WS somethings you for a juggle.

But hey. Nothing like completely having to change how you fight fundamentally for one character. no biggie.
what people fail to realize that she ducks SOME mids,not all and my chars are good. she cant duck jun or asukas mids and that sounds alot like mk cause i have done that before in certain MUs

lol, so smoke should be banned from mk? damn, i hate when m2dave is right.
But on the real, she needs it. she doesnt do the damage she did in 2, her pressure game is completely linear and can be stepped right (note: you can step all but her tracking attacks right), her stances are either extremely interruptible or only attack one direction, and she's probably the most punishable character in the game. So go on, tell me how this character's going to break the game. Do enlighten me. In 2d she'd be broken, in 3d there's no way she's higher than C tier, and that's being generous.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
lol, so smoke should be banned from mk? damn, i hate when m2dave is right.
But on the real, she needs it. she doesnt do the damage she did in 2, her pressure game is completely linear and can be stepped right (note: you can step all but her tracking attacks right), her stances are either extremely interruptible or only attack one direction, and she's probably the most punishable character in the game. So go on, tell me how this character's going to break the game. Do enlighten me. In 2d she'd be broken, in 3d there's no way she's higher than C tier, and that's being generous.
blah blah blah

its a tag game.... everyone can break 100 damage with a partner.... so that is moot.

again with the MK comparison.... what a joke. I never said she shoudl be banned.... but I do think its stupid. Moves shouldn't be called mids if someone can duck them.

Flagg

Noob
Neither MK or any other fighting game should have a baring on this debate at all, all you do is Godwin the debate and make whatever point invalid.

Some people thought parrying in SF III was overpowered, but really that has nothing to do with this, neither does talking about Smoke or Kabal. Seriously, Smoke and Kabal literally have nothing to do with this thread in any way, shape or form.

The question is, should she be able to duck some mids. I assume that she is the only character that can. If so, why? Does she lack severely in other departments, and so needs this advantage? King and Armour King still have plenty of other things they can do if she can duck some of their mid attacks. I personally find Bob and the Eddie clones completely ridiculous but hey ho.