What's new

Kunglao Tactics to increase damage in combos JIP+Tele3+2 (Tuturial) By ETC Mcfly

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
finally this is the secret McFly technique ive been waiting to see! ive spent hours practicing this and i never got it to work. amazing. you are the kung lao god. now i must try to use this technique. thanks again bro, king kung lao.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
the window of opportunity for this technique seems very small. i can get it now, 1 / 10 times. if i keep practicing maybe i can get more consistent with it. i dunno how you every found this ETC Mcfly LMAO

edit: been practicing and the timing is strict however i understand a bit more about it. 60% midscreen combos are possible from this technique. one of the subtleties of the tech is to land the jip as HIGH as possible, tele and at the peak of the tele perform 3>2 whatever. hope this helps anyone else who had difficulty learning

the window of opportunity for this technique seems very small. i can get it now, 1 / 10 times. if i keep practicing maybe i can get more consistent with it. i dunno how you every found this ETC Mcfly LMAO

edit: been practicing and the timing is strict however i understand a bit more about it. 60% midscreen combos are possible from this technique. one of the subtleties of the tech is to land the jip as HIGH as possible, tele and at the peak of the tele perform 3>2 whatever. hope this helps anyone else who had difficulty learning
You are a god ETC Mcfly! i will practice this until i can get it as consistently. Thanks for the tutorial!

I wait achieve it friend they goes to serve very much .. for it I am friends .. soon will publish mas material for that I wait they be of help!!