What's new

Match Footage - Kung Lao Kung Lao Video Thread: Post Your Matches here!

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
@just_2swift not too scrubby :D ? I am desperately looking for additional ways around. I found that using 21 in middle of pressure can be useful. JC is not able to back dash the entire string. It's also fast, safe and gives good push back. There is big gap between A-list n ST with Hattrick. I mean even he is midcore player I am having really hard time with dealing with that cancel pressure.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist

Here is some one who knows hat trick that well, i used to lose this MU pretty bad, now it looks a bit tolerable, less jump ins.

Saltea Moonspell

I wonder when Smith learns to block/poke at the right time. He may play 3-4 variations but he is still lost with in pseudo pressure. You must be rolling good joints Eddy before those sessions :D

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I wonder when Smith learns to block/poke at the right time. He may play 3-4 variations but he is still lost with in pseudo pressure. You must be rolling good joints Eddy before those sessions :D
If he delays a poke for 1 frame my dive kick will punish him when he does, besides call back with no hit is -2 instead of -7 so plenty of room to dive kick in.

Also, the best option out of pseudo pressure is grab or poke, but grap opens for dive kick punish and d1/d4~call back so better of poke first, but when i block the poke he does like 0,1% damage, and then i chip him with 112124~call back which is like 5% so its a situation worth blocking a poke.

Only when they get greedy with 11 and and mids slower than 11f is when they get catched by poke into specials.

If you also notice i punish ppl with dive kick a lot while jumping back.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I think he manages his meter pretty poorly as well, he breaks everything, but that's okay considering the mistakes he commits, its only natural building meter just to break combos.

But sometimes you better off saving for next round, but he doesn't do this, in this current meta i can easly open people far more and get better rewards while doing it, meter management is a good part of any player game, it should be at least.

In my case, since i save lots of meter now, when they break a regular meterless 30% combo they won't be able to break or escape the ex TP throw MB combo that can come afterwards and deals over 40% damage

Saltea Moonspell

I think he manages his meter pretty poorly as well, he breaks everything, but that's okay considering the mistakes he commits, its only natural building meter just to break combos.

But sometimes you better off saving for next round, but he doesn't do this, in this current meta i can easly open people far more and get better rewards while doing it, meter management is a good part of any player game, it should be at least.

In my case, since i save lots of meter now, when they break a regular meterless 30% combo they won't be able to break or escape the ex TP throw MB combo that can come afterwards and deals over 40% damage

I've seen only couple minutes of the video. Busy day at work as every Monday, God I hate Mondays. . .

Truesolo

<message deleted>
I found these interesting to watch.

MKXL - ESL EU CC Sunday #21 Grand Finals - PxP AFoxyGrampa vs Murko

Perfect Legend vs UnbearableSkill Konquest Series 4/6/2017

Edit** forgot about this one

MKXL - ESL EU CC Sunday #21 Quarterfinal - PxP AFoxyGrampa vs xRZxRazor

Edit**** Might as well throw in casuals as well

Perfect Legend & Forever King Casuals

Circa Destroyer Vs. PXP Foxygrampa

Last edited: