What's new

General/Other - Kung Lao Kung Lao Recap w/ Maximilian, "Lao's variants may be the biggest in the game" according to Boon

F U Cunt Lao

Words can't express how much i HATE this jerk ..and now with the new moves and 3 variations its just great...as if he wasnt OP enough

Thanks alot netherrealm for putting him and kano..the 2 most annoying bastards in the game again...who's next ? Noob? Kabal? very dissapointing character reveals lately -____________-not even looking forward anymore to the others
#DidYouMissMeBaby #Youmad?

Well, he also said Kung Lao in the same breath as Kano which is like a tier list oxymoron.
Or a much better example would be Sean from Street Fighter 2 New Generation. He was top tier but by the time Street Fighter 3rd Strike came out, Sean was nerfed so heavily that it wasn't the same anymore.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
You're ignoring Mortal Kombat Gold, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance and Armageddon.
Kung Lao in Gold was only overshadowed by the other additional characters (all the added characters were better than the rest of the cast except for Baraka), and Armageddon Lao was easily within the top 15 of the entire cast. MKDA Lao was the only "bad" incarnation of the character.

To be fair, Kung Lao has never been bad in any game he's been in.
It helps when you have a spin, dive kick, teleport, projectile(s), kind of every tool a char needs.

I'll throw down money Kung Lao is top tier again. Compare his universal tools to sub and raiden. He has excellent options

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
It helps when you have a spin, dive kick, teleport, projectile(s), kind of every tool a char needs.

I'll throw down money Kung Lao is top tier again. Compare his universal tools to sub and raiden. He has excellent options
He didn't have spin in 3D MKs, and his projectile in those games weren't really that great either. Somehow NRS just manages to make him good nearly every game.

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
I'm calling it, Hat trick Kung Lao is going to be one of the most irritating to play. I can't wait to try it out and see what Crazy pressure and combos Kung Lao can pull off with it.

F U Cunt Lao

Words can't express how much i HATE this jerk ..and now with the new moves and 3 variations its just great...as if he wasnt OP enough

Thanks alot netherrealm for putting him and kano..the 2 most annoying bastards in the game again...who's next ? Noob? Kabal? very dissapointing character reveals lately -____________-not even looking forward anymore to the others
You're spot on with KL and Kano. They are the two most annoying bastards in the game. I have no idea why earth does EB likes Kano so much