What's new

Strategy - Kung Lao Kung Lao: JIP2 + TELEPORT3...IT'S BACK (By ETC Mcfly)

BasiKs

get that work make that work work
I can't get anything to link after the Tele3 - is there a special timing or something you're doing? I'm having trouble discerning from watching the video

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
It's cool that all variations get this because hat trick is garbage. does it only add damage though? And isn't it unsafe as hell on block?

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Nice! Looks like it's still significantly less damage than what he could get from this in MK9 but good to see you're still exploring all the possibilities for KL in this game too McFly. :)

I thought this was also known as well? I was doing ji2 tele 3 into 44 week one.
Well, Check has been doing this since the last time that my country was ruled by a King, but to each their own.

zoofs

bless
Nice! Looks like it's still significantly less damage than what he could get from this in MK9 but good to see you're still exploring all the possibilities for KL in this game too McFly. :)

Well, Check has been doing this since the last time that my country was ruled by a King, but to each their own.
ok

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Whats the opinion so far on Kung Lao i hear buzzsaw is good, but not great

hpw does he compare to MK9 (So far)

Afro_physicist

Hat Trick
Also if they block the ji2 and are expecting to punish a tele you can just do ji2 into a standing grab. This is assuming you've trained the opponent to expect a teleport