What's new

Video/Tutorial - Kung Lao Kung Lao B12 2+4 Gap or nah?

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
Can someone explain what's happening here? Kung Lao's B12 at times has a gap and honestly I've never used this string before prepatch so I don't know if it always had a gap or if it should jail. But from the video, you can see the string jails fully on block and at times there's a gap between b12. This could be Sektor specific but I haven't tested it among all the cast. @Eddy Wang @A F0xy Grampa @just_2swift @all kung lao players

Last edited:
It's a glitch, I remember in the kombat kast they said it has no gap now. With how inconsistent it is I doubt anybody will armour through that in a real match, still should be hotfixed though because it is a glitch.

Last edited:

myri

Time Warrior
This isn't the only example of this. Bo's b14 in bartitsu can sometimes be armoured between the overhead and low hit depending on the spacing for some reason, although generally there isn't a gap there.

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
It's a glitch, I remember in the kombat kast they said it has no gap now. With how inconsistent it is I doubt anybody will armour through that in a real match, still should be hotfixed though because it is a glitch.
Yea I do recall them saying that it has no gap and now this.. hope they fix it soon..

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg
I think it's a breath box issue, the reason moves have no gap is because of individual hit/blockstun properties. in this instance, the breath box changed the move after he switches stance and changed the hit stun . so the move must have just barely enough block stun to keep it gapless. to fix this random occurring glitch, NRS needs to add 3-4 frames of block stun to the first hit. Just my 2cents.

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg
There's a point where it stops being a glitch fix, and starts being you wanting buffs dude.
agreed,
I really don't care if they do it but was giveing my 2 cents on how to fix it.

what i found out about this glitch is, it only happens when at max or medium range. never at close range. try getting it to happen frequently As close as possible. this leads me to believe it's an issue with second hit reaching more than a glitch. If you can get this to happen consistently at close up then post it. I have it happen about every 3 times at max range.

@Jaiyson

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg
Can someone explain what's happening here? Kung Lao's B12 at times has a gap and honestly I've never used this string before prepatch so I don't know if it always had a gap or if it should jail. But from the video, you can see the string jails fully on block and at times there's a gap between b12. This could be Sektor specific but I haven't tested it among all the cast. @Eddy Wang @A F0xy Grampa @just_2swift @all kung lao players
in other words is what im saying is, you are using it to far away which is creating the gap, when you use the move at proper range it has no gap. think about it, it never has a gap when you use it close up, only when you do it at max to medium range.