What's new

Kung lao after the low hat nerf

gdf

Noob
Collegehumor video that is actually kind of old by internet standards. I honestly preferred unpunishable spin to low hat combos. I mean I used the low hat to trade projectiles.
I do like, however, that apparently his hat gets dulled frequently. According to the video. lol

Collegehumor video that is actually kind of old by internet standards. I honestly preferred unpunishable spin to low hat combos. I mean I used the low hat to trade projectiles.
I do like, however, that apparently his hat gets dulled frequently. According to the video. lol
Unpunishable spin, lol

at fist I got upset with his new low hat but now I dont care anymore.If something could be changed on him Id like to see a change ont the teleport 3, its so idiot, so random, if a non bugged opponent (high hurtboxes) guesses wrong the time to try and interrupt it he eats a 30% combo, the 3 should to get active at the same time everytime and not whenever KL wishes. The character would be less idiotic and retarded-friendly. That, with the fixing of the low hurtboxes characters would left KL ok imo, maybe still strong against some characters, but at least he would not be so random anymore.