What's new

Match-Up Discussion - Kung Jin KUNG JIN VS MILENA MU

whats her 50/50's? i play against mileena a lot and kung jin has all the tools to win this mu, if you lose she just outplays you.

EOTL

Guys you can still ask for help in a winning MU lol. You still have to play it the right way.

Mileena's not very scary at all and probably low but she hurts a lot so stay safe and don't take risks which is easy as kung jin. Make sure not to whiff as roll is one the best whiff punishers. She only has mixup with meter with ex roll which starts overhead. f3 is like 30 frame overhead so its easily reactable and doesn't count.

It also worth saying both your and your opponents variations. It can change the advice given quite a lot.

MORPHEUS

DAZED AND CONFUSED
Guys you can still ask for help in a winning MU lol. You still have to play it the right way.

Mileena's not very scary at all and probably low but she hurts a lot so stay safe and don't take risks which is easy as kung jin. Make sure not to whiff as roll is one the best whiff punishers. She only has mixup with meter with ex roll which starts overhead. f3 is like 30 frame overhead so its easily reactable and doesn't count.

It also worth saying both your and your opponents variations. It can change the advice given quite a lot.
thanks a lot for your answer bud, I guess my biggest prob in this MU is that I often overextend instead of pressuring wisely. maybe there is a mileena player in here willing to train a bit with me:)