What's new

Breakthrough - Shaolin Kung Jin KP2 Buffs/Nerfs

HuttonMD

ADM Riddles
@GAV check out the video on page one of the frame data for shaolin. It still says 1 is +2, 11 is -2 and 111 is -7.

So idk if it changed again and that is old or what going on :confused:

Vithar

Evil but Honest!
Ancestral is a really cool variation, but it isn't good in its current state because for whatever reason the arrows are timed and not in quantity. I don't really understand why they do this. Stunt Double isn't timed, so why is Ancestral?
Because the characters are different.

Renzokuken

Gay Hawkeye
So kj f4 the little step kick could have more range maybe? Or lke you said his sweep. The rarely used diagonal back 4 bo sweep move could be better as well
I dunno if the range was changed, but his sweep is supposed to be less negative on block now. At least, that's what I saw from his beta frame data.

Renzokuken

Gay Hawkeye
I'm starting to think that whoever said there were KJ nerfs was bullshitting. I just got a code so I'm going to test it later, but ppl should chill out with the bullshit nerf claims!
I'm not surprised where that claim came from. He always comes to the Jin forums trash talking him lol.

Trustypatches

PSN: Boweeen, Twitch: rBoweeen
I'm starting to think that whoever said there were KJ nerfs was bullshitting. I just got a code so I'm going to test it later, but ppl should chill out with the bullshit nerf claims!
From what people playing the beta have been telling me, 11 is still -2 and 111 is still -7. No-one seems to have seen any change in 1 either. That's a relief lol. Anyhow, please let me know here if you find anything in the beta! Still waiting on my code...

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I'm not surprised where that claim came from. He always comes to the Jin forums trash talking him lol.
Oh, I'm the #1 Kung Jin hater for sure. I hate him a lot.

I saw it on TrePound's stream. I'm not in on the beta.

JesterSMX

It's too laggy to poke...
Check your email. I got a code yesterday. It's amazing. Can't believe I have to adjust my timing because of how responsive it is.

Wolverine32

PSN: ADM_Wolverine
Any thing on the whiffing njp? Tired of betting blown up for an njp when half of my bow goes right through their body in an air to air...